The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

FS: Contax Zeiss 1.2/85 Planar 60 jahre w/ Leitax A-mount

Hello all, I have decided to move from A-mount to E-mount and scale back my glass in size and cost. I present for your consideration my near mint 1.2/85 60 jahre Planar with a custom installed, chipped A-mount. The mount is non-destructive and reversible to the original Contax mount, which is...
  2. T

FS: Contax Zeiss Planars 85 1.4 (Alpha Mnt) & 1.2 (60 years) - Ex cnd, pics

Hi All, First up: I am selling a near mint copy of the classic, manual Zeiss 1.4/85 Planar with Leitax M42 reversible replacement mount and chipped James Lao M42/Alpha adapter. Includes the Contax Type 4 Metal Hood and 67/88 Ring (virtually new in appearance, with no signs of wear)...
  3. T

FS: Contax Zeiss T*85/1.2 (MM) Planar 60 Jahre

To make a long story short - after a couple of years keeping an out for this lens, I stumbled on two at the same time. I've kept the bits that have shown any wear for myself and am packaging all the best bits as a package to recoup some of the investment in my own copy. Here's a chance to get...
  4. T

Waiting for 24/2 Distagon to arrive. Any bokeh shots out there?

Hi all. Been waiting on SonyStyle here to get in a copy of the Distagon (another story) and spent some time researching. Everything looks impressive, but I haven't seen many bokeh shots with it. As I have the 16-35 for general wide shooting, this lens would be more for artistic and lower...
  5. T

FS: CZJ Biotar 75/1.5, Contax 85+35/1.4, Minolta Rokkor 250/5.6

For sale to fund new purchases, peak examples of: 1 Zeiss Jena 75/1.5 fat Biotar M42 - excellent shape, glass clean, original front cap and packaging (package worn) - $1099 1 Contax 35/1.4 Distagon, reversible Leitax M42 installed - near mint, original front cap - $1299 1 Contax 85/1.4...
  6. T

WTT/B: Zeiss 85/1.2 60 years MM

Hello all. After some years considering what might be my perfect lenses, it seems this lens is still on the top of my list. fwiw, I require 60 years for MM, to allow a reversible Leitax conversion to M42 (I will use on an A900) I have collected a range of excellent lenses which have lead me...
  7. T

WTB: M8, Canon 50/0.95, consider Noctilux offers as well.

Hi all, a friend and I have decided to jointly venture into M mount. I've shot SLR for years but have always revered the unique look from images captured by the converted Canon 0.95. My friend moreso the Noctilux. For now, we'll tread lightly into this with a used M8 we'll share until...