The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

FS: Leica Tele-Elmarit 90mm f2.8

Price reduced to $799.00
  2. E

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron-M

SOLD!
  3. E

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron-M

I am getting out of Leica and concentrating on my Nikon system. Up for sale is my black Leica 50mm Summicron f2 lens. Version V. Includes lens, built-in hood, caps and original box. Price $1150.00 FIRM. USA PayPal Verified sales only. Shipping will be $25 Priority Mail Insured. See my other...
  4. E

FS: Leica Tele-Elmarit 90mm f2.8

I am getting out of Leica and concentrating on my Nikon system. Up for sale is my black Leica 90mm Tele-Elmarit f2.8 lens. Includes lens and caps. Price $850.00 FIRM. USA PayPal Verified sales only. Shipping will be $25 Priority Mail Insured. See my other listings for lenses and cameras. I'm...
  5. E

SOLD: Leica M9P Black - $4950.00

I am getting out of Leica and concentrating on my Nikon system. Up for sale is my almost pristine black Leica M9P. Includes original box, manuals, two chargers, and three batteries. Total acuations 2798. Price $4950.00 FIRM. I also have a Really Right Stuff (RRS) QR bottom plate as...
  6. E

FS: Nikon Nikkor 300mm AF-S VR I

Price reduced again. Off to *bay if it doesn't sell. $3900.00 net to me. Please don't make me endure their nonsense! :-)
  7. E

A few pics of this beautiful SHARP lens. Eagle pic was taken with the D800e with this 300mm lens and a Nikon TC-14eIII, handheld VR on. The second larger eagle is the same pic cropped and sharpened in PS.
  8. E

Price reduced for quick sale to $4000.00 plus shipping.
  9. E

I am downsizing my overloaded backpack and am selling me almost new Nikkor 300mm AF-S f2.8 VR I lens. Comes complete with Nikon original case and carbon fiber hood, and hood cover. No Box. Serial 308477. Nikon USA lens. Comes complete with Kirk LP-47 QR mount(Kirk Enterprises : Lens Plate...
  10. E

Nikon Gear for sale

Is the Nikon 300mm still for sale?
  11. E

Nikon Gear for sale

PM sent
  12. E

FS: Voigtlander WideAngle M Lenses

I have decided to go with the new Voigtlander 21mm 1.8 lens and sell off my 15mm and 21mm screw mount lenses. Both are in excellent, like new condition with original boxes and both include the Voigtlander "M" mount adapter. 1) 15mm Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar ASPH f/4.5 with matching...
  13. E

WTB: Black Paint Leica M2 or M4

Did you see the listing from flyingpalm? I bought the M2. http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/44126-fs-two-black-leica-ms.html
  14. E

Withdrawn: Leica "Stealth" M8

re: Withdrawn: Leica "Stealth" M8 Item withdrawn. At this price it makes more sense to just keep the camera. Thanks to all who looked and asked questions. I appreciate the interest. MERRY CHRISTMAS! -Ed
  15. E

re: Withdrawn: Leica "Stealth" M8 Here's the barebones deal: Will sell for $1699 with one battery, no Giottos screen, and just a 2gb SD card to get you started. 3% PayPal fee. USPS Priority Shipping to any CONUS PayPal verified address $25.00.
  16. E

re: Withdrawn: Leica "Stealth" M8 I need to sell this beautiful camera right away to fund my M9. Price reduced to $1850. Will include a new 16gb SD card to get you started.
  17. E

I am upgrading to the Leica M9 and am offering for sale my beautiful "stealth" Leica M8. It has been upgraded with the current firmware and comes complete with camera, original box, charger, manual, Giotto screen and 2 Leica batteries. Shows just very minor use with no brassing (see detailed...
  18. E

FS: RRS BM9 L-Plate for Leica M9/M9-P

Just wondered if this plate will still allow a half case to to fit over it when you're not using a tripod.