The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

New Sigma 12-24 FF HSM lens (Alpha Mount)

The new Sigma 12-24 seems to be available now and wondering if anyone have any experience with it. The previous version of the 12-24 was non-HSM for the Sony mount but this version is HSM (like with all other mounts). Debating about getting it, for use on the A900 (and also probably the NEX7...
  2. R

Sony 35mm f/1.4G

Hi, decided to clear some more space in my camera bag and my VERY sparingly used 35mm f/1.4G is now on the block. It looks "like new", with some very, very faint marks visible, if one looks really close enough. It comes with the retail box, paperwork and everything else that came with it...
  3. R

FS: Minolta 35mm f/2 (Sony/Alpha Mount)

I recently acquired a Sony 35mm f/1.4G and hence decided to let go of my near-mint copy of the 35mm f/2. The 35mm f/2, like its other f/2 counterparts in the Minolta range, is a VERY sharp Full-frame lens, while weighing in at a featherweight 240gms.......a perfect walkaround lens on the...
  4. R

Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 EX OS HSM (Sony/Alpha)

For sale is a Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 EX OS HSM lens in the Sony Alpha mount, in pristine "like new" condition. The lens belongs to Sigma's premium "EX" range and the build/quality reflects that. The lens has "OS" (Optical Image Stabilization) and allows upto 4-stops of handholdability and when...
  5. R

SOLD: Sony 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye (Full Frame)

Folks, please find listed a "like new" Sony 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye, with everything that came in the retail box. I never shoot/shot fisheye images (not my thing) and hence clearing up some space in my lens bag. This lens costs $850 brand-new, as shown in the below listing from B&H: B&H link for...
  6. R

LNIB Lens Align PRO - for DSLR/lens focus calibration

For sale is a Lens Align PRO focus calibraiton kit, that I purchased to calibrate my lenses/A900. After I got my lenses calibrated, the kit has seen little to no use and hence selling it. Comes with everything, as I received it. Note that this can only be used with dSLR bodies that have the...
  7. R

FS (US): LNIB Sony NEX E-mount to A-mount adapter (LA-EA1)

Folks, available for sale is a "like new" Sony E-mount to A-mount adapter. The Sony part# is LA-EA1. Note that unlike adapters to other mounts, which are at best simple mechanical couplings, this adapter is something that fully communicates back-and-forth between the NEX cameras and the...
  8. R

FS (US): LNIB Sony NEX5 + 2 lens Kit + Metabones M-adapter

Folks, here is a LNIB NEX5 that was purchased originally with the kit zoom lens. I added the 16mm f/2.8 prime lens, after the purchase of the NEX5+Zoom kit. I will also include the Metabones M-mount to E-mount adapter, which too is in a like-new condition (costs around $100 and takes over 10...
  9. R

SOLD: Leica 35/2 Pre-ASPH Summicron (Black) - "Made in Germany"

I bought this beauty (from one of the users here - wolverine) for using with my Sony NEX5 camera, around a week back, but simply cannot justify keeping it and want to pick up a cheap Contax 35 (or a CV 35 f/1.4) instead. The lens is in excellent condition and is a "Made in Germany" version, and...