The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Ting-Li Lin

Zeiss Otus 85mm for Canon, Loxia 35mm and 50mm for Sony

Three Zeiss lenses for sale, all in excellent condition. Payment through Paypal. I will cover the fee, if any. Free shipping within ConUS. 1. Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 for Canon EF mount - the glasses are flawless. It comes with the box, front and rear caps, and the hood. Price: USD $2950 2...
  2. Ting-Li Lin

Expired 4x5, 120, and 220 films

1. Fujifilm Astia 100F 4x5 sheet film - $60 Expiration date: 11/2013 Quantity: 30 sheets 2. Kodak Ektar 100 4x5 sheet film - $120 Expiration date: 08/2013 or 11/2014 Quantity: 60 sheets (08/2013) + 10 sheets (11/2014) 3. Assorted 120 and 220 roll films - $100 I'd like to sell them as a...
  3. Ting-Li Lin

Really Right Stuff BH-30 Pro II

The ballhead is in like new condition. I bought it brand new in April 2014. It comes with the original box and pouch. My asking price is $195. Shipping is free within the United States. I prefer Paypal and will cover the fee.
  4. Ting-Li Lin

FS: Pentax 645D, Fujifilm XF 23mm f1.4

1. Pentax 645D - $3300 The camera is in excellent condition. I'm the second owner of the camera. The original owner lost most stuffs that came with the camera. So it only comes with body cap, three (3) Pearstone D-Li90 batteries, and Pentax battery charger. There are some light scratches on...
  5. Ting-Li Lin

Hasselblad SWC 903 + A12 back, Proshade 6093 with adapters

1. Hasselblad SWC 903 + A12 back - $2800 The camera is in great condition. The only defect I can see is a missing piece of leather cover next to the brand name (see picture). I have had it for more than 4 years, and I really love it. But now I think it's time to pass it on to the next owner, who...
  6. Ting-Li Lin

FS: Nikon 35mm f/1.4 G, SB-910

Hi, My Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.4 G lens and Nikon Speedlight SB-910 are up for sale. Both were bought brand new from B&H in 2012. I only used them occasionally, so they still look like new. I have to sell them to help fund my exhibition next year. All the original package are included. Both are US...
  7. Ting-Li Lin

FS: Nikon D3S

Hi all, I have to sell all my Nikon gear to help with home remodeling. So my D3S is up for sale, as well as my F6 in another thread. The condition of my D3S is excellent. I can't say it's like new because the bottom of the camera has some wear from normal use. Other than that, the body looks...
  8. Ting-Li Lin

FS: Nikon F6, AF-S 85mm f/1.4 G

Hi all, My Nikon F6 and AF-S 85mm f/1.4 G lens are up for sale. Here are the details. Nikon F6 - $1250 I bought it used last year and only used it occasionally. It's in excellent condition and works flawlessly. The sale includes: - F6 camera body with cap - MB-40 grip, MS-40 AA battery...
  9. Ting-Li Lin

FS: Linhof Technikardan 45 S

Hi all, I have a Linhof Technikardan 45 S in very good condition for sale. The sale includes the body (no bellows), ground glass, and ground glass cover, as shown in the photos. The price is $1650, including shipping by USPS Priority Mail to ConUS. I take Paypal and will cover the fee. PM...
  10. Ting-Li Lin

FS: Zeiss Ikon, ZM lenses, Leica flash

Hi, I have the following items for sale. I really want to keep them, but I have to raise some funds to found my other investment. They are all in excellent condition. I take Paypal and the price includes the fee and USPS Priority Mail to ConUS. 1. Zeiss Ikon (black) + Zeiss Biogon 35mm f/2 ZM...
  11. Ting-Li Lin

FS: Konica cameras and lenses

Hi, I have some Konica equipments for sale. Since I'm not the first owner of these equipments, I will try to describe each item as best as I can. I take Paypal. Shipping to ConUS is free. 1. Konica Autoreflex T3 (black) - $45 In working condition with some brassing except that I don't have...
  12. Ting-Li Lin

SOLD: Kodak Portra 400VC 120 film

SOLD Hi, I have 15 rolls of Kodak Portra 400VC 120 films for sale. They are in box (5 rolls/box) and have been kept in refrigerator since I got them. The expiration date is 03/2012. I would like to ask for $60 for all 15 rolls, including shipping. I prefer Paypal and I will take care of the...
  13. Ting-Li Lin

WTB: Konica Hexanon AR 57mm f/1.2 AE

Hi, I'm looking for a Konica Hexanon AR 57mm f/1.2 AE lens. If you have one for sale, please PM me with the condition of the lens and your asking price. Thanks!
  14. Ting-Li Lin

WTB:Lens hood for Zeiss 21/4.5 ZM

Hi, I'm looking for a lens hood for Carl Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm f/4.5 ZM lens. If you have one for sale, please PM me with the condition and your asking price. Thank you! Best, Ting-Li
  15. Ting-Li Lin

WTB: Konica Hexanon 21/2.8 and 28/1.8

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for the following two Konica lenses. 1. Konica Hexanon 21mm f/2.8 2. Konica Hexanon 28mm f/1.8 UC If you have one for sale, please send me a PM with the condition of the lens and your asking price. Thank you!
  16. Ting-Li Lin

FS: Zeiss Ikon (Silver) body only

Hi, I'd like to sell my Zeiss Ikon camera (body only) in silver color. My asking price is $830, paypal'd and shipped to ConUS. The camera is in good working condition. No problem that I'm aware of. I bought it used about half year ago because I needed a second body for a trip. The sale...