The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Lazzaros

Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 28mm f/2.8 - CY mount + CY-EOS AF Adaptor - 260€

I'm selling this beauty as I really need funds to my personal expenses. The lens is in general great condition with original front cap (back one is the Canon cap with the adaptor as I lost the CY cap), no scratches, fungus or any other problem. Only some minor marks on the edges as you can see...
  2. Lazzaros

WTS: Yashica ML 21mm - CY mount - 320€ shipped

Still for sale. I'm open to realistic offers.
  3. Lazzaros

WTS: Yashica ML 21mm - CY mount - 320€ shipped

I decided to sell my Yashica ML 21mm f/3.5 as I'm not using it. It is in good condition with only minor use on the body. The optics has no problems, no fungus, no scratches... It goes with both caps, not the original one on the front. It is a great lens that produces very good images but I...
  4. Lazzaros

FS: Yashica ML 21mm f/3.5 - CY mount

I have for sale this amazing lens. It is in great condition with only some minor marks on the body. The optics are great without fungus or scratches. I'll post pictures soon. It has both caps but the front one is a non brand cap. Examples: Price: 370€ including shipping.
  5. Lazzaros

FS: Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 28mm f/2.8 (CY mount) - 250€

I'm selling this great lens in excellent condition. As I got one Yashica ML 21mm f/3.5 I'm not using the Zeiss so it's time to let it go. The optics are perfect and the body is in great condition. Only some minor marks on the edge where you screw the filters. Price: 250€ shipped inside EU...
  6. Lazzaros

WTB: Leica MP

You can send PM now. I cleared the inbox :)
  7. Lazzaros

Leica R8 + Motor-Drive + Summicron-R 50/2 E55 - 900€

I had it for sale so much time and then I got so many interested people in the last few days... Strange World hehe.
  8. Lazzaros

Body is sold elsewhere. Withdraw on the lens sale as I'm keeping it to use on my Canon 5DMKII. Motor-Drive reserved!
  9. Lazzaros

WTS: Konica Hexar AF

Good luck with your sale! Paulo is a great guy to deal! Honest person!
  10. Lazzaros

FS:Contax Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 28mm/F2 in C/Y mount in box

I'f love to try this one... But for now, no money and you are outside of EU :) Good luck!
  11. Lazzaros

Price to sell: 690€ Hard to find such a beautiful R kit with this price.
  12. Lazzaros

New price: 780€ including postage. This is really a great price for this amazing kit...
  13. Lazzaros

FS: Angenieux 180mm f/2.3 APO - CY mount! Boxed!

I took some pictures with my phone. I know they are not very good to show the lens and the fungus but you can see that the body is in great shape. The optics are not scratched or anything. It has only fungus inside. I tried to show the rear element but the picture didn't show the fungus there...
  14. Lazzaros

No one interested in this rare lens? I know I didn't get pictures of it yet but I thought someone would want this. As it has fungus I don't know if I want to get someone to clean it so I'm open to your offers.
  15. Lazzaros

Hello, I got the lens and it has fungus... So I'm thinking if someone is looking for a bargain or if I'll get someone to clean it and then I'll try the sale later... If you want it as is (I'm waiting for my girlfriend as she is on holidays to get a digital camera and shoot it) I can sell it...
  16. Lazzaros

Hello, I'll get this beauty next Monday but I'm advertising it right now to know if someone has interest. I'll get some pictures of it as soon as it arrives but it is in great condition with only some cleaning marks on the front element. It has the wood box too. Price would be 2.000€...
  17. Lazzaros

Feeler: Leica CM (fully boxed) - Hexar RF body (with presentation box) - Zeiss ZM

Leica CM and Hexar RF was sold! I'm accepting 750€ including shipping for the R8 kit! Excellent price. I need to sell it fast!
  18. Lazzaros

Feeler: Leica CM (fully boxed) - Hexar RF body (with presentation box) - Zeiss ZM

Leica CM and Hexar RF are sold pending payment. Leica R8 body - 380€ Leica Summicron-R 50/2 E55 - 310€ Leica Motor-Drive - 150€ I think these are great prices due the great condition! I really need a fast sale...