The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

Tilt/Swing with DF for Portraits

I use the GX680 and 680III on a regular base withe an old Hasselblad / Imacon 528 back and a 50Mp CCD back. Great combo! But with small limitations: no longer shotter speeds beyond 1/8 of a second and on one of the bodies i have a cheap chinese adapter voor Hassie v that needed the viewing...
  2. H

Edward Burtynsky and his Flying Hasselblads

As i remember myself shooting aerial photos with my 500 ELX... i had to duct tape the openings were the dark elder goes into the filmback to avoid the wind moving the film inside the cassette. LOL After a year doing that i switched to Penta 6*7 and 645 cameras :-)
  3. H

More to come From Hasselblad

A great EVF medium format cam! That will be the most important camera to come :-) Everybody was waiting for that and hasselblad delivers :-)
  4. H

New Hasselblad H6D Connectors and View Cameras

Power can come from any standard hard drive 12V supply or any standard 12 camera battery with that standard connector..... best solution ever! no need for special fire wire or USB cables. ;););)
  5. H

Hasselblad Teaser

I am sure many people will be surprised and very happy with the H6 and new camera platform that will be presented :-).... as it will be the ultimate camera many of us have been waiting for! :toocool:
  6. H

Technical Camera Images

Great picture of one of our national landmarks :-) It is one of the few buildings that has a company doing an active copyright infringement search for any use without payment :-( That building is payed with taxpayers money but the family Waterkeyn (the architect) receives hundreds of thousands...
  7. H

New Hasselblad 100mp sensor camera soon to be launched.

Well... we have had the examples of the CFV50c and H5d50c :-)
  8. H

New Hasselblad 100mp sensor camera soon to be launched.

but what if hasselblad comes with a great new camera, say a H6 or H7 at a competitive price setting with the 100Mp..... or what if they have something really special to make us happy at an also very affordable price?
  9. H

Mamiya manuel shift lens on the Pentax 645Z

Great news, i also have some mamiya lenses i really like, aswell as some Pentacon six and Kiev lenses. I ordered an adapter for Pentacon six lenses yesterday on ebay. Looking forward to test some lenses as soon as the adapter arrives. I used the 300 and 500mm P6 lenses on my Contax 645 years ago...
  10. H

Watch photography - my journey so far

Sorry Gerald, no offence intended :-) it was meant in general as we always see those great camera's and seldom any light setup/light equipment in general :-) I am sure you know best how to use your lighting equipment as can be seen on that image. For those of us who can not afford very expensive...
  11. H

Watch photography - my journey so far

What i find interesting in the last picture is that as usual there is a $18K camera in the picture but no real lighting/flash equipment. Only a speedlight in a softbox. The most important part of any studio photopgraphy is lighting. Light and the perfect use of it is what makes those watch...
  12. H

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Re: Bayern 2015 Great color and nice car in the right corner of the image :-) :clap:
  13. H

HCam B1 with Canon EF-L 11-24mm New wideangle records

That is great news :-). No more center filters and Custom White for wide angle images. I was also wondering if the Hartblei Mamiya RZ to Pentax 645 adapter already is available. Best, Peter.
  14. H

Pentax 645D blowout

Why is it always that this or that camera will kill sales of that or an other camera. I shoot professionally all sorts of camera's, from Hasselblad H4d-50 to Pentax 645z and from Nikon D800 to canon 5dMk3 with all great lenses. To me the most important reason to use this or that system is the...
  15. H

Hasselblad H4D-60 as new (see pictures :-)

Selling this great digital camera due to an upgrade to the 200Mp Grin The back is in a perfect condition, no dents and only a minor paint scuff mark on the prism finder (see picture) The back comes with caps and two batteries and a battery charger. I do prefer pick up in Amsterdam or Eindhoven...
  16. H

Trying out CFV50c, lens questions...

As Eric already mentioned: focussing is critical! But an other thing to consider is the fact that many older Hasselblad V camera's do need adjustment of the focussing screen as many have been used years withouth any CLA or service. Film is very forgiving for focussing screen mismatch and errors...
  17. H

DigiflexII body

Selling my Digiflex2 body ( nikon lens/Hasselblad V digiback mount). It is in great shape, only minor signs of use: 475,00 euro. Also for sale: Imacon 132C back with Rollei 600x adapter: 2975,00 euro Hasselblad H1 body without lens: 995,00 euro Sinar Copal shutter with original cable release...
  18. H

Cutting to the chase. 23HR/STC, or 24TS-E/HCam?

I would definately go for the H cam. I shoot it with the Canon 17 and 24 TSE lenses aswell as with the Hartblei Zeiss SR 80 and 120mm. The camera is so easy in use, allows all settings i need, i almost never have to make a white shading and image quality is perfect. The slider also is a joy when...
  19. H

Cre-Scitex Eversmart IQ2/3 wet mounting unit

I stil have an unused wet mounting unit for the IQ series scanners from Scitex ( Eversmart IQ1, IQ2 and IQ3). Only 775,00 euro. It seems to be complete and in its original box.
  20. H

From Science to Art: The Story of Leaf.

This is also a great story to read. Most people only know leaf from it's backs. Here you also get some idea of the pre-press products and the production facillity ( in 1998 orso) :-) Leaf Volare and Cantare (Chip Shop 06/99)