The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Hacker

AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II

http://www.nikon.com/about/news/2010/0427_200-400mm_f4GEDVRII_01.htm
  2. Hacker

FinePix F50fd Pictures

3. Hacker

FS: Voigtländer Color-Skopar 18mm f/4 LTM (Prototype)

Up for sale a rare VC lenns. This does exist: http://www.camerapedia.org/wiki/Cosina_Voigtl%C3%A4nder It will come with a B+W UV MRC filter (not UV/IR filter as shown) and a coded VC LTM-to-M adapter. Price: Best Offer (am looking in the range of US$1500)
  4. Hacker

FS: Steinheil München Quinon 50mm f/2 LTM for Leica, Zeiss, Canon, etc

Equipment Type: Lens Equipment Model: Steinheil München Quinon 50mm f/2 LTM Price (US$): $950 (inclusive of the Leica SNHOO adapter) Shipping from Singapore to US via EMS is usually $40. This is an extremely rare lens. Glass is clear (may have a few micro marks that I cannot see). Some paint...
  5. Hacker

FS: Tanaka Kogaku Tanar 5cm f/2 for Leica Zeiss Voigtlander Canon Nikon, etc

Equipment Type: Lens Equipment Brand: Tanar Equipment Model: Tanaka Kogaku Tanar 5cm f/2 for Leica Zeiss Voigtlander Canon Nikon Price (US$): 550 Description: Tanaka Kogaku Tanar 5cm f/2 for sale. This is a Sonnar derived design. Glass and coating clear (Mint). Unusual to find the glass or...
  6. Hacker

WTB: Tom Abrahamsson Lens Shade for Classic 35/2.5 Rangefinder Nikkors

Looking for a Mint copy. Willing to trade with the Original 35/1.8 shade with a cash top up. http://rapidwinder.com/nrf35.htm
  7. Hacker

Amedeo Nikkor-S to Leica M adapter (6-bit coded)

For sale is the latest CNC version (not the cannibalized Kiev parts version). Price includes regular shipping from Singapore (7-10 days to US). If you prefer EMS and tracking, please add $25. This item has been unused. $325. Paypal only.
  8. Hacker

FS: Leica UV/IR 46mm and 49mm filters (Black)

Equipment Type: Filter Equipment Brand: Leica Equipment Model: UV/IR 46mm and 49mm filters (Black) Price (US$): $88 Description: I'm left with the E46 and E49 UV/IR filters. Both Mint, but the E46 has only the plastic case (as I cannot find the outer box). E49 has both the case and box...
  9. Hacker

FS: Leica UV/IR 49mm and 55mm filters (Black)

Equipment Type: Filter Equipment Brand: Leica Equipment Model: UV/IR 49mm and 55mm filters (Black) Price (US$): $88 Description: I'm left with the E49 and E55 UV/IR filters. All boxed and Mint. Shipping is $3. Paypal only.
  10. Hacker

FS: ZEISS 85MM F/2 SONNAR T* ZM BLACK WITH HOOD

Selling this lens as I have not used this except to test for focusing. It is sitting in my dry cabinet. The lens is therefore absolutely like new. Comes with original matching hood. US$2500 (shipping inclusive). I will ship to you EMS and tracked with original packaging. PopFlash sells this for...
  11. Hacker

FS: Leica and B+W UV/IR Filters

I have the following Leica UV/IR and B+W UV/IR filters for sale. All come with the box and are Mint. All are black unless otherwise stated. B+W 52mm ($60), 58mm ($65). Leica 39mm ($70), 46mm ($75), 49mm ($80), 55 mm $85 (both black/chrome), 60mm $100. I also have a Milich WATE filter adapter...
  12. Hacker

FS: Various Sizes (Upgraded to M9)

I have a couple of UV/IR filters that are still available: 1) B+W 52mm ($55), 58mm ($60). 2) Leica, various from E39 ($70), E46 ($75), E49 ($80), E55 ($85) and E60 ($100). 3) Milich WATE filter adapter complete with Leica 49mm UV/IR filter for $125. All filters come with the original...
  13. Hacker

FS: Nikkor-S to Leica Adapter Custom Made to fit Leica M8, M9, Voigtlander, etc. $155

Nikkor-S RF to Leica M3 M4 M6 M8 Epson RD1(s), Zeiss Ikon Adapter ring. This is made by Amedeo from Venezuela, constructed from a customized helical and Kiev parts. It focuses spot on my M8.2, and you can adapt most Nikon rangefinder lenses (excludes some wide angle lenses) to your Leica...
  14. Hacker

FS: Tarcus I.T.V. 50mm f/0.95 (M-mount) for Leica, Voigtlander, Zeiss, m4/3, etc.

On sale is a chrome Tarcus I.T.V. 50mm f/0.95 modified to fit the M-mount camera. As with all non-standard modification, this lens may have some focus shift across its focusing range. With the m4/3 cameras, this will not be an issue of course. Optically and cosmetically, this lens is near mint...
  15. Hacker

FS: Nikkor 3.5cm f/2.5 LTM (Black Rim). Works with Leica, Zeiss, Canon cameras, etc.

Equipment Type: Lens Equipment Brand: Nikkor Equipment Model: 3.5cm (35mm) f/2.5 LTM (Black Rim). Works with Leica, Zeiss, Voigtlander cameras, etc Price (S$): 325 (nett to me) Description: One of the smallest 35mm lenses to use on the rangefinder camera. This lens is optically and cosmetically...
  16. Hacker

FS: Fujinon L 5cm f/2.8 (For Leica, Zeiss, Voigtlander, etc)

Equipment Type: Lens (generic front and rear cap) Equipment Brand: Fuji Photo Film Co. Fujinon Equipment Model: L 5cm f/2.8 (For Leica, Zeiss, Voigtlander, etc) Price (S$): 645 nett to me Description: This is a rare lens with very clean and good glass. Most lenses have issues with the glass...
  17. Hacker

Radiopoppers Question

Does anyone know whether the mounts that come with the Radiopoppers allow for external battery packs to be used like the Turbos? http://radiopopper.com/blog/2009/03/08/velcro-what-velcro/#comments
  18. Hacker

FS: Black Leica SS M3 (Serial #1158xxx) Repainted

Up for sale is a CLA'ed and Robert repainted black M3 with serial number >1.1 million. The camera looks Exc+++ and is in very nice shape. I have gone digital for almost more than 18 months with my M8/M8.2. This camera is used more for taking shots of my lenses. It had a prior issue which has...
  19. Hacker

FS: Canon 100mm f/2 LTM (with original case, hood and front cap)

This was my second copy and focuses perfectly on my M8 and M8.2. It also had a CLA and the focusing is smooth. Optically, there are a few cleaning marks (I took them under very strong light) and other than that, there is no fungus and separation, neither is there any fog or haze. Cosmetically...
  20. Hacker

SOLD: Black M3 Single Stroke (Shintaro Painted), $1400

Black M3 painted by Shintaro and CLA'ed recently. Camera leather changed to premium black lizard and internal frame lever spring just replaced (feels perfect and taut). Buddha/Dog ears. This camera will brass nicely. !!!CAMERA ONLY FOR SALE!!! Link is HERE. "My name is Shintaro Yaginuma. I'm...