The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Zeiss Planar 100/3.5 CFI lens for Hasselblad V

For sale is my Zeiss Planar 100/3.5 CFI for Hasselblad V, KEH EX+ or better cosmetic condition with perfect glass. $1450 PayPaled and shipped to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental U.S. This is a fantastic lens, especially in the CFI incarnation, and I don't see them for sale often...
  2. M

LF Lenses: Schneider APO-Symmar – L 180mm f/5.6, Docter Tessar 210/4.5, etc.

I am selling the following large-format lenses, which have excellent cosmetics and perfect glass and are mounted in later-style all-black Copal shutters that work as they should. Speeds appear accurate but have not been timed. Includes caps but not boxes except as noted. Fujinon-NW 125mm f/5.6...
  3. M

Leica APO-Summicron-R 90mm f/2.0 ASPH - Leitaxed and SONY READY

For sale is my extremely clean Leica APO-Summicron-R 90mm f/2.0 ASPH lens mounted with a chipped Leitax Sony A-mount (chip is the preferred James Lao M42C-L1). The lens works beautifully on my Sony A7II with the Sony LA-EA3 adapter, and also worked perfectly on my former Sony A99. Total...
  4. M

Hasselblad 100mm F/3.5 CFi T* Planar Lens

For sale is my immaculate Zeiss Planar 100mm f/3.5 CFi T* lens for Hasselblad V. This is the last CFi version. Glass is perfect. I would put the cosmetic condition at KEH EX+ or better, with minimal signs of use. Mechanics and shutter are sound. Includes front and rear caps only, no pouch or...
  5. M

Rolleiflex 4.0 FW (50mm wide angle, late version)

The camera has been traded.
  6. M

Rolleiflex 4.0 FW (50mm wide angle, late version)

For sale is my very clean Rolleiflex 4.0 FW camera. This is a late version, circa 2012 with black leatherette and the taking lens marked W-Apogon and DHW Fototechnik. I am the first owner and have shot approximately 10 rolls of film with the camera. The camera has perfect glass and operates as...
  7. M

Leica 28mm, 35mm and 50mm ASPH Lenses

50mm Summilux ASPH now $2300 Paypaled and shipped. 35mm Summilux ASPH is sold. 28mm Summicron ASPH is withdrawn.
  8. M

Leica 28mm, 35mm and 50mm ASPH Lenses

I am selling several very nice Leica lenses as described below. I would put the cosmetic condition of each lens at KEH EX+ or better. Everything works as it should. Glass and mechanics are great. 1. Leica 28mm f/2.0 Summicron-M ASPH. $2400. 6-bit coded. This is a late example of the...
  9. M

Leica M9-P (Silver Chrome)

Leica M9-P (silver chrome, factory original M9-P). $3200. Everything operates as it should. I would put the cosmetic condition at KEH EX+. Leica installed a replacement sensor (original version) in September 2014, and also replaced the LCD display and the leatherette covering. I have had no...
  10. M

Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-R (E60) - Leitax Sony A-Mount (R-mount included)

For sale is my clean last-version Leica 50mm Summilux-R (E60). The lens is currently mounted with a chipped Leitax Sony A-mount (chip is the preferred James Lao M42C-L1). The lens works beautifully on my Sony A99 and should perform similarly on a Sony E-mount body with a Sony adapter. This is...
  11. M

Fun with the RX-1R II

It took just about two weeks from sending my old one to receiving the replacement. Blasting a powerful LED flashlight at the seam left no doubt that mine was affected. Never noticed in actual use, of course.