The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

Fujifilm X-T3, 18-55mm, OEM battery, charger, strap, tiny flash, manual, etc.

Camera outfit sold locally. Thanks GetDPI!
  2. N

Looks like I overestimated demand for this. How about $1350, shipped CONUS?
  3. N

Fujifilm X-T3, Black, with box, OEM battery, charger, strap, tiny flash, manual, etc. (Missing strobe sync cover, otherwise shows very few signs of use) 18-55mm lens with caps and tulip shade MCPlus aluminum handgrip (modified slightly to be more gentle on my palm; now very comfortable) Brand...
  4. N

WTB: Fujifilm X-t2 or X-T3, 18-55mm, etc.

Hello, I'm looking to add a small, quality-stills-capable camera to my video stable, primarily for use on a gimbal and as b-camera to my C100. I'm thinking the X-Tx caemras, but would also consider Sony A6x00 models. Strong preference for black body, but will consider anything. Whatcha got...
  5. N

WTB: Fujifilm X-T2 (kit?) or X100F in Black

Hey folks, I'm looking to get a baptized into the Cult of Fuji. I'm debating between the X100F and the X-t2, for different reasons. I'd look at a killer deal on an X-Pro2 also, but not much else I don't think. Do need a black one (allergic to silver paint on cameras). Please PM me and let me...
  6. N

FS: Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L, VG, caps, good filter, scruffy hood, priced to sell

I've lowered the price to $800 net to me. Pretty ripping price for this fine user example of an undeniably special lens.
  7. N

FS: Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L, VG, caps, good filter, scruffy hood, priced to sell

I love this lens, but I am mostly shooting video and need image stabilization more than the magic this lens offers. Glass is in great shape, as are the barrel, bayonet and filter threads. Hood has lived a whole other life, is cracked and gaff-taped, but is perfectly functional. I've had a B+W...
  8. N

WTB: MacBook Pro suitable for photo/video editing

Hello, I'm looking for a fairly recent (i.e., AppleCare eligible) MacBook Pro 13 or 15 of specification suitable for fairly steady use as a video/photo editing machine. I'd say I probably don't want an i5 machine, probably want 16GB of RAM, and I'm going to want to know the video processor is up...
  9. N

WTB: Canon EOS M kit

I'm looking for an EOS M, and I'd ideally like to buy the kit with the body, the pancake and zoom lenses, the flash, and the EF adapter. Budget is reasonable (considering the age and market desirability of the items in question), but the catch is it needs to be in my hands in Seattle by the end...
  10. N

WTB: GX7+20mm. Prefer black.

Please let me know what you have and how much you need. Thanks!
  11. N

Bunch of photo/video/audio stuff for sale

I have a bunch of neat stuff for sale. If you'd like to see pictures and better descriptions, please have a look at this little Flickr gallery. Happy to answer any questions. All great stuff, just not using and needing to keep things liquid during long finishing process on our feature doc...
  12. N

Limited run of Richard Franiec's Canon G9 Grip

Anyone have one of these lying around? I'd like to adapt it to another camera. Please give a shout.
  13. N

The New Buy/Sell section

Howdy there good folks of GetDPI. I posted and paid for an ad a day or to ago (WTB: X100s or X100 Black). I cannot find any sign of it today. Any idea what might have happened? If I was in violation of some rule, I'd love to know about it. Thanks.
  14. N

WTB: Nikkor 300mm f/4 or comparable

I'm on a critical assignment to find a good backyard beastie shooting outfit for my dear old Dad. He's currently using a crap superzoom, and is sick of taking pictures of the back of coyotes' heads. Probably getting a D7000 refurb and am looking for a deal on a 300/4, maybe with a 1.4x TC if...
  15. N

5D Mark lll refurb's?

I have had only great experiences with Canon Direct refurbs. You can also sometimes get even better price using the Canon Loyalty Program, but that requires you to send them a broken, out of warranty Canon camera. I feel like it's a great deal--I figure they probably test them, and maybe to...
  16. N

The Girl Who Knew Too Much (A GetDPI member Kickstarter plug)

(Mods, please remove if this is not appropriate here.) Howdy all, This won't be everyone's cup of tea, but this forum has been pretty important to me. Though I'm generally pretty quiet here, I'm grateful to Guy and Jack for hosting it and for making it a respectful, intelligent resource. Over...
  17. N

Leica M8 upgrade FS recent CLA

The ARE exceptionally nice descriptive photos--they convey just the right kind of use-wear patina. Hit the right notes. I wish I were shopping for one of these.
  18. N

FT: My RZ67 ProII for your X100

I've got a really great RZ67 ProII, with back, WLF, 110/2.8 and polaroid back, that I would like to trade for your x100. I'd kick in $100 cash, and we'd each pay respective shipping of the outgoing camera. If you're interested in trading that rink dink little novelty camera for something with...
  19. N

Voigtlander Heliar 75mm f/2.5

Really nice lens, great signature for portraits (bokeh is sometimes a little funky, but is more often really beautiful, without being all swirly or otherwise obtrusive). In my experience it wanted the focus calibrated every so often--I think my copy had been serviced badly.