The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

Fujifilm X-T3, 18-55mm, OEM battery, charger, strap, tiny flash, manual, etc.

Fujifilm X-T3, Black, with box, OEM battery, charger, strap, tiny flash, manual, etc. (Missing strobe sync cover, otherwise shows very few signs of use) 18-55mm lens with caps and tulip shade MCPlus aluminum handgrip (modified slightly to be more gentle on my palm; now very comfortable) Brand...
  2. N

WTB: Fujifilm X-t2 or X-T3, 18-55mm, etc.

Hello, I'm looking to add a small, quality-stills-capable camera to my video stable, primarily for use on a gimbal and as b-camera to my C100. I'm thinking the X-Tx caemras, but would also consider Sony A6x00 models. Strong preference for black body, but will consider anything. Whatcha got...
  3. N

WTB: Fujifilm X-T2 (kit?) or X100F in Black

Hey folks, I'm looking to get a baptized into the Cult of Fuji. I'm debating between the X100F and the X-t2, for different reasons. I'd look at a killer deal on an X-Pro2 also, but not much else I don't think. Do need a black one (allergic to silver paint on cameras). Please PM me and let me...
  4. N

FS: Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L, VG, caps, good filter, scruffy hood, priced to sell

I love this lens, but I am mostly shooting video and need image stabilization more than the magic this lens offers. Glass is in great shape, as are the barrel, bayonet and filter threads. Hood has lived a whole other life, is cracked and gaff-taped, but is perfectly functional. I've had a B+W...
  5. N

WTB: MacBook Pro suitable for photo/video editing

Hello, I'm looking for a fairly recent (i.e., AppleCare eligible) MacBook Pro 13 or 15 of specification suitable for fairly steady use as a video/photo editing machine. I'd say I probably don't want an i5 machine, probably want 16GB of RAM, and I'm going to want to know the video processor is up...
  6. N

WTB: Canon EOS M kit

I'm looking for an EOS M, and I'd ideally like to buy the kit with the body, the pancake and zoom lenses, the flash, and the EF adapter. Budget is reasonable (considering the age and market desirability of the items in question), but the catch is it needs to be in my hands in Seattle by the end...
  7. N

WTB: GX7+20mm. Prefer black.

Please let me know what you have and how much you need. Thanks!
  8. N

Bunch of photo/video/audio stuff for sale

I have a bunch of neat stuff for sale. If you'd like to see pictures and better descriptions, please have a look at this little Flickr gallery. Happy to answer any questions. All great stuff, just not using and needing to keep things liquid during long finishing process on our feature doc...
  9. N

WTB: Nikkor 300mm f/4 or comparable

I'm on a critical assignment to find a good backyard beastie shooting outfit for my dear old Dad. He's currently using a crap superzoom, and is sick of taking pictures of the back of coyotes' heads. Probably getting a D7000 refurb and am looking for a deal on a 300/4, maybe with a 1.4x TC if...
  10. N

The Girl Who Knew Too Much (A GetDPI member Kickstarter plug)

(Mods, please remove if this is not appropriate here.) Howdy all, This won't be everyone's cup of tea, but this forum has been pretty important to me. Though I'm generally pretty quiet here, I'm grateful to Guy and Jack for hosting it and for making it a respectful, intelligent resource. Over...
  11. N

FT: My RZ67 ProII for your X100

I've got a really great RZ67 ProII, with back, WLF, 110/2.8 and polaroid back, that I would like to trade for your x100. I'd kick in $100 cash, and we'd each pay respective shipping of the outgoing camera. If you're interested in trading that rink dink little novelty camera for something with...
  12. N

WTB: Your old iPhone (you know you're getting a new one!)

I'm hoping somebody around here has an iPhone 4 or 4s that they're looking to get rid of? I see where I just missed a good deal on Guy's. Need to check in more often. Anyhow, please let me know what you have and what you need to sell it. My half-busted old iPhone 3 is getting pretty tired...
  13. N

WTT: My RZ67 ProII kit for your X100

I have an excellent Mamiya RZ67 ProII with waist level finder, a 120 back and a 110mm f/2.8. Also a polaroid back. It's all in great shape. I'd like to trade for an X100 kit. Seems like a decent chance someone might like to make this trade, and if it's you, drop me a note. We can talk relative...
  14. N

5D Mark II, Exc minus condition, <32K actuations, $1700

I'm the second owner. It's been a great camera. Condition is 8.9, say. Couple marks, but generally great. Shoots all my lenses sharp. I have manuals and cables and I'm pretty sure I have a box. I think it was a kit that I bought without a lens from the first first owner. $1700 plus ship/paypal.
  15. N

WTB unlocked iPhone (or unlockable), 3Gs or newer

I'm interested in purchasing a good working iPhone (cosmetics less important), that's either unlocked. Prefer 3Gs or newer. Please let me know what you have, how it was unlocked, and what you need to get for it. Thanks!:grin:
  16. N

WTB: Really old 120 and 135 C41 film

Do you have some really old 120 or 135 color negative film lying around? --I'm not much concerned about which emulsion or brand or speed --Perhaps you're concerned enough about its quality that you've chosen not to shoot it (but for some reason still can't toss out)? Is that you I'm talking...
  17. N

WTB: Wein Safe Sync W990560

You bought one because you knew you needed it, but you never used it. You know who you are. Why not sell that idle lump to me, and take yourself out to a decent dinner instead of letting the archaeologists find it in 1000 years. B&H wants $49 for it. I'd give $40, shipped and paypalled...
  18. N

Feeler: Trade my 35mm ZE (+$) for your 35L?

As the title says, just wondering if any 35L owner is looking for a bit of that brand Z magic. I love, love, love the lens for both still and video, but find I really value AF on the still side, and would entertain a fair trade, should one fall into my lap. Email me if you are thinking along...
  19. N

WTB: Tokina 12-24mm ATX Pro f/4 (Canon)

I'd pay $325, shipped for a good one. Please email. Thanks. Scott
  20. N

FA: Arcane Leica big glass filters/holders

I've got a series 5.5 and series 6 Leica filter drawer, for the various big lenses, along with two ND filters in each size on auction at Ebay. Please see the auction here (click 'view seller's other items' to see the rest)...