The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Hasselblad 35-75mm XCD Zoom

Still available. Great lens.
  2. S

Hasselblad 35-75mm XCD Zoom

I am selling my pristine 35-75mm zoom for the Hasselblad X1D. Glass is clear, no fungus, no scratches or marks of any kind. I have used it on two assignments and no longer have a need for it, so time to let it go. Sharpness and autofocus are outstanding. The body of the lens appears brand new as...
  3. S

WTB: Hasselblad XCD Lenses <No longer looking>

Hi, I have the 35-75 XCD zoom, pristine condition. Open to discussing if you would be interested. Would like to sell outright or trade for a 9+ 90mm XCD & cash. I live in Cincinnati, happy to buy or sell to Canada.
  4. S

Novoflex MagicBall Mini Ball Head--$135.00

Selling my trusty MagicBall Mini head. Great device, capable of supporting up to 11 lbs. Quick, easy and intuitive to use, small and compact. I am only selling as I bought the largest version to support heavier cameras and a big lens. Beautifully designed and crafted in Germany. Has a few minor...
  5. S

Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm f3.5-4.5 Zoom--$4500

I am selling my pristine 35-75mm zoom for the Hasselblad X1D. Glass is clear, no fungus, no scratches or marks of any kind. I have used it on two assignments and no longer have a need for it, so time to let it go. Sharpness and autofocus are outstanding. The body of the lens appears brand new as...
  6. S

Leica Q (with Black Dot!) + Accessories--$2350

I have owned every Leica M since the M4 and a variety of lenses. IMHO this fixed lens camera, the Leica Q, meets and often surpasses them in terms of image quality and ease of use with its excellent metering, autofocus (or manual option), and Macro capability. Leica engineered a great matchup of...
  7. S

FS Fujifilm GFX 50s with Vertical Grip & accessories

Hi, is this still available?
  8. S

Leica M2-R, 35mm Crons, 50mm Elmar-M, Summitar, 35mm Summaron, etc.

Do you still have the 12504 shade? Any dents? What kind of condition? Very interested.
  9. S

FS: Leica Monochrom Original Leather Neck Strap

Thanks xtianyves. That's the strap.
  10. S

FS: Leica Monochrom Original Leather Neck Strap

It's a long story, but basically I was given a brand new beautiful black leather Leica neck strap--the same one that comes with the Monochrom. It's great, but I have always had and prefer the stock nylon strap, 14312. The strap is genuine leather, premium full grain cowhide in black. Would...
  11. S

Feeler:Leica M9-P Black

Hi, just saw the ad for your M9-P in black. It looks very nice. I have a one year-old beautiful chrome M9-P bought new from Richard White in the UK. I received it in November. It has just under 7500 exposures. It has no bright marks, brassing, or scratches--not a mark anywhere on any part of it...
  12. S

FS: Epson 3800 Pro Inkjet Printer - $225

Wow, that is a phenomenal deal on a phenomenal printer. If I were in the market I'd be all over it. I have the 3800 for almost 5 years and it is outstanding.
  13. S

FS or Trade: Fuji X100

Very interested, but wanted to confirm you will take Pay Pal as long as you net $740. And I would pay for shipping to Portland OR? Thanks.
  14. S

nikon coolscan 5000 for sale with slide stacker

Hi David, We've corresponded in the past--something Leica-related I recall. Saw your posting for the Nikon scanner and loader. I am interested. I have used the Nikon 8000, and a Microtek Artixscan 120 as well as trying to scan tx's with the Epson V700. I have 3000 35mm tx's to scan--your...
  15. S

Canon G12 + Accessories/Virtually as New

Grab this as a holiday gift for a friend or loved one.
  16. S

OK, how about $370?
  17. S

Leica 24D Flash

SOLD: Leica 24D Flash Sold to Bill Caufeild-Browne. Thanks.
  18. S

I bought this G12 11 months ago as a backup. It is extremely clean, unmarked, no scratches, barely used (400 clicks) and has had a screen protector on the LCD since I bought it. Comes with all original packaging and accessories, including charger. Also included is an extra battery ($20 value)...