The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Hasselblad 35-75mm XCD Zoom

I am selling my pristine 35-75mm zoom for the Hasselblad X1D. Glass is clear, no fungus, no scratches or marks of any kind. I have used it on two assignments and no longer have a need for it, so time to let it go. Sharpness and autofocus are outstanding. The body of the lens appears brand new as...
  2. S

Novoflex MagicBall Mini Ball Head--$135.00

Selling my trusty MagicBall Mini head. Great device, capable of supporting up to 11 lbs. Quick, easy and intuitive to use, small and compact. I am only selling as I bought the largest version to support heavier cameras and a big lens. Beautifully designed and crafted in Germany. Has a few minor...
  3. S

Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm f3.5-4.5 Zoom--$4500

I am selling my pristine 35-75mm zoom for the Hasselblad X1D. Glass is clear, no fungus, no scratches or marks of any kind. I have used it on two assignments and no longer have a need for it, so time to let it go. Sharpness and autofocus are outstanding. The body of the lens appears brand new as...
  4. S

Leica Q (with Black Dot!) + Accessories--$2350

I have owned every Leica M since the M4 and a variety of lenses. IMHO this fixed lens camera, the Leica Q, meets and often surpasses them in terms of image quality and ease of use with its excellent metering, autofocus (or manual option), and Macro capability. Leica engineered a great matchup of...
  5. S

FS: Leica Monochrom Original Leather Neck Strap

It's a long story, but basically I was given a brand new beautiful black leather Leica neck strap--the same one that comes with the Monochrom. It's great, but I have always had and prefer the stock nylon strap, 14312. The strap is genuine leather, premium full grain cowhide in black. Would...
  6. S

Canon G12 + Accessories/Virtually as New

I bought this G12 11 months ago as a backup. It is extremely clean, unmarked, no scratches, barely used (400 clicks) and has had a screen protector on the LCD since I bought it. Comes with all original packaging and accessories, including charger. Also included is an extra battery ($20 value)...
  7. S

Leica 24D Flash

I am selling my Leica 24D flash in black finish. Included is the flash, the two diffusers (snap-on), 2 batteries, original box, owner's manual. I am the second owner. I used it 3 times about 1.5 years ago but just haven't had enough use to justify it. I was very impressed with its performance...
  8. S

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray Body, Mint -, + Accessories

I am the original owner and only user of this beautifully-maintained and carefully handled M9. Just 4972 shutter actuations (according to M9Info). This M9 is pristine--no brassing whatsoever. There is a nearly invisible scratch (see photo with scratch indicated in green circle) about 1/8" long...
  9. S

WTB: Leica M Neckstrap

The standard neckstrap furnished with Leica M bodies is something you either love or hate. I have seen many postings over the years from people who detest. I have always liked and used it. I am looking for someone's strap that came with their camera, but was never used and is just sitting...
  10. S

TRADED- my 35mm Summicron-M ASPH for 35mm Summarit?

I have a beautiful, virtually as new 35mm black Summicron-M ASPH with original silver box, leather case, Leica lens hood, front and rear caps. I am the second owner--the serial number starts with (from memory) 409....., so I believe it is roughly 1.5-2 years old. I am the second owner. The lens...
  11. S

WTB: Leica 12585 Lens Shade for 50mm Summicron

Looking for this lens shade in nice condition--no major dings or deformities. Please pm if you have one for sale.
  12. S

WTB: New or Used Leica M8/8.2/9 Charger

I am looking for a new or used, working copy of either the Leica "Frankencharger" or "Brick" charger that came with the M8 or 8.2, or the more compact charger that comes with the M9. (Not interested in the Delkin Dual charger with M8 battery plates--been there, did that, and it lasted less than...
  13. S

WTB: Unused Leica M Neckstrap 14316

I am one of a handful of people that has always liked the stock Leica M black nylon neckstrap that has come with every Leica M body for decades. I know a lot of people replace them immediately and stick their unused one in a box somewhere and forget all about it. If you have an unused one you...
  14. S

Cabin (Mamiya) Loupe PL-367

This is an item from the pre-digital era. To me, there has never been, nor will there ever be, a better way to view color images than to do so on a good light box, with a great transparency, and with a great loupe. It doesn't get any better than that. If you still have lots of medium format or...
  15. S

FS: 25mm Voigtlander Bright Line Viewfinder (plastic casing)

I bought this viewfinder from Cameraquest last March. It is in great shape. Great bright white lines for composing your shots in practically any kind of lighting. It is not the 21/25 version--only has the 25mm lines. Works great with the Zeiss 25mm or a Leica 24mm lens, not to mention the CV...
  16. S

Wanted: Black Leica UV (13004) Filter

Hi, ideally I'd like to find a 46mm black Leica UV (Not UV/IR) filter at a reasonable price. Looking for something that is unscratched, clean--with box, though box isn't necessary. If you have an extra and want to sell it, please advise. Thanks.
  17. S

Leica Lens Cap 14476 for Metal Hood 35 or 50mm Summarit 2.5

I sold my 35mm Summarit recently, and couldn't find the Leica lens cap (14476) that fits the metal hood for both the 35 and 50mm Summarit-M, but just found it in my car. If you have one of these lens, chances are fairly high that you may have lost the cap, so here's you chance to get a new one...
  18. S

FS: Zeiss f/2.8 25mm Biogon ZM coded for Leica M9/M8/M8.2

I have decided to sell this lens, lenshade, and B+W 46mm UV filter as I haven't used it enough to justify keeping it. All of it is in beautiful, like new condition. I'd rather it at 9.9/10--the only flaw being a tiny chip in the black paint on the front edge of the shade. I bought all 3 pieces...
  19. S

Leica 35mm/f2.5 Summarit-M Black, Like New, w/Hood

I am selling my Leica 35mm/f2.5 Summarit-M Black lens (11643). It is virtually indistinguishable from a new lens ($1695)--I would absolutely rate it 10/10 with perfect glass and flawless cosmetics. I am including the original packaging/box/foam inserts and instruction booklets, rear cap, AND the...