The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Nikon D200 w/ 17-55 Nikkor 2.8G lens

Taking offers. I will split the two. Let me know! ccm
  2. S

FS: Nikon D200 w/ 17-55 Nikkor 2.8G lens

I've had this for a while and haven't been using it. Great setup and would be a great backup or primary camera for anyone looking to get into DX format. Nice IQ. Good used condition overall with scratches here and there (see attached pics). Optics are perfect as far as I can tell. I'll...
  3. S

M10 to be Announced?

I think if Leica did come out with B&W sensor based camera at a lower price point and had an enhanced upgrade path for both the new camera and the M9 to address market trends and tech innovations- that would be something. No need for an M10. Ever. As well, Leica would then become the first...
  4. S

WTT: Plaubel Makina 67 for Mamiya 6

Lots of interest in a sale but no trades. I know someone out there has a nice Mamiya 6...
  5. S

quick Iphone pic you can see the scrape on the filter ring
  6. S

I've had a few request to sell already but I'm really looking to trade for a Mamiya 6- If i don't find a trade I might put it up to sell in a week or two. Thanks ccm
  7. S

Anyone? Sure would like to get back to some square format action... I'll post photos of the Makina soon.
  8. S

This is a feeler to see if anyone is interested in trading- I've used the Makina a bit but it's not getting used enough and I want to start messing with 6x6 again. It was gone through by Nippon photo in NYC a few years back and they replaced the seals. Everything works as it should and that...
  9. S

SOLD Leica M8 w/extras

Re: Leica M8 w/extras Sold- thanks to all interested ccm
  10. S

SOLD Leica M8 w/extras

Re: Leica M8 w/extras Dropping Price to $2300 Thanks ccm
  11. S

SOLD Leica M8 w/extras

Re: Leica M8 w/extras bump
  12. S

SOLD Leica M8 w/extras

Re: Leica M8 w/extras Let's get this sold- Price Drop $2400 This camera was purchased by me in September 2009. It was the last new M8 I could find at the time. Really good shape and in perfect working order. Thanks for looking! Chris M
  13. S

SOLD Leica M8 w/extras

Re: Leica M8 w/extras adding some quick pictures- $2550 obo Thanks for looking ccm
  14. S

SOLD Leica M8 w/extras

Hello all, I've been sitting on this way too long so it's gotta go. It has around 4000 clicks (grew up with film so I'm a pretty frugal shooter) and has some chroming around the strap lugs and some scratches on the base. Giottos screen protector (with fingerprint on other side- never bothered...
  15. S

FOUND M8

Re: WTB M8 I have a black not upgraded M8 I was going to put up for sale this weekend. It has low clicks and some chroming from the Artesian Artist strap I had on it from day one -I carry a camera everywhere but coming from film I'm not a machine gun shooter, hence the low clicks. Studio...
  16. S

FOUND: Late model M8

Re: WTB: Late model M8 Got a new one- Thanks to all
  17. S

Re: WTB: Late model M8 Still looking...
  18. S

Re: WTB: Late model M8 I have an M6 so yeah the 8 cylinder ;)
  19. S

Re: WTB: Late model M8 Thanks Durr Sounds like a plan- I'll keep my eyes open Chris M
  20. S

I'm looking for a late model black chrome M8 in excellent working condition with no problems and preferably low actuations (or a recent leica checkup). Some kind of warrantee would be awesome, but I know I'm asking a lot so let me know what you have- Filters a big plus-- New to the Forum and...