The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

FS: Sigma DP2 Black Leather Case

WITHDRAWN: Sigma DP2 Black Leather Case This item is no longer for sale here. Those interested can find it on eBay. Thanks. Frank
  2. W

FS: Sigma DP2 Black Leather Case

Hi everyone, I got this case today from eBay seller hoya_world in the UK. It's a very solid, form-fitting case, but not exactly what I was looking for. Rather than ship it back internationally and maybe pay a restocking fee, I will sell to a customer in the USA for 10% off and free USPS...
  3. W

FS: Sigma VF-21 Viewfinder for DP2

I purchased it, but now have no use for it as I decided to keep my M8. PRICE: $165.00 shipped or best offer. Thanks for looking! Frank (monknyc on eBay)
  4. W

WTB: Leica E39 UVA-Infrared Filter #13410

I sold my freebie and now I am missing it. Thanks. Frank
  5. W

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 1:2.8/28mm ASPH #11606

PLEASE NOTE: The M8 and the Elmarit lens are no longer for sale on this forum. Thanks!
  6. W

FS: Leica M8 Body (Black)

PLEASE NOTE: The M8 and the Elmarit lens are no longer for sale on this forum. Thanks!
  7. W

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 1:2.8/28mm ASPH #11606 - PRICE REDUCED! Price: $1,175.00 shipped if paying via PayPal. $1,100.00 shipped if paying via cashier’s check. Thanks! Frank [email protected] (monknyc on eBay)
  8. W

FS: Leica M8 Body (Black) - PRICE REDUCED! OK here we go. Price: $3,050.00 shipped if paying via PayPal. $2,900.00 shipped if paying via a cashier’s check. This body is less than 6 months old. Condition = 9+ Thanks! Frank [email protected] (monknyc on eBay)
  9. W

I purchased this lens from www.popflash.com on 5/8/09 for $1,346.70. It is in perfect, like-new, 9+ condition. Price: $1,225.00 shipped if paying via PayPal. $1,175.00 if paying via cashier’s check. I will ship this item to the U.S.A. only. Thanks for looking! Frank [email protected]...
  10. W

I purchased this Leica M8 from www.opticsplanet.com on 2/14/09 for $3,995.00. It was drop shipped to me by Leica in Allendale, NJ on 2/17/09. (I will include the invoice.) The body is in like-new, 9+ condition. No dings, dents, scratches or paint that has worn off. The film on the base plate...
  11. W

Leica M8 Black with Leica Elmarit-M 1:2.8/28mm ASPH #11606

I purchased this Leica M8 from www.opticsplanet.com on 2/14/09 for $3,995.00. It was drop shipped to me by Leica in Allendale, NJ on 2/17/09. (I will include the invoice.) I purchased the lens from www.popflash.com on 5/8/09 for $1,346.70. The body is in like-new condition. No dings, dents...
  12. W

FS: Leica E46 UVA/Infrared Filter (Black) #13411 - BRAND NEW - REDUCED

I received this filter from Germany on 6/11. It is brand new. The invoice will be included with the filter. I will ship to the USA only and if paying via PayPal to a confirmed address only. $100.00 shipped. Thanks! Frank [email protected] (monknyc on eBay)
  13. W

FS: Leica E46 UVA/Infrared Filter (Black) #13411 - BRAND NEW

I received this from Germany on 6/11. It is brand new. The invoice will be included with the filter. I have no use for this filter. I will ship to the USA only and if paying via PayPal to a confirmed address only. $120.00 shipped. Thanks! Frank [email protected] (monknyc on eBay)
  14. W

Sell Leica D-Lux 3?

I may just purchase the GRD II and make a decision. (I wish Best Buy/Circuit City had it.)I am curious to see which one feels more solid and which is better ergonomically for me. I like the 16:9 of the Leica, but the 1:1 of the Ricoh sounds pretty cool. I have grown kind of tired of the...
  15. W

Sell Leica D-Lux 3?

Hello everyone, This is my first message on this forum. I have owned a D-Lux 3 for several months, but am thinking of selling it and purchasing a Ricoh GRD II. Can anyone here give me some feedback on whether this would be an upgrade, downgrade, or a lateral move only? The Leica takes fine...