The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. overgaarcom

New page about light metering with the Leica M9 by Overgaard

Just added a new page about light metering with the Leica M9 which quite a few have been asking about for a long time. So here it is. leica.overgaard.dk - Thorsten Overgaard's Leica Pages - Leica M9 Digital Rangefinder Camera - Page 17: "Light metering with the Leica M9 and Leica M9-P and Leica...
  2. overgaarcom

New page in the Leica M9 article at overgaard.dk

I've just published a page 13 of my never-ending story of the Leica M9 Leica M9 Digital Rangefinder - Page 13: "Learning the Simplicity of the Leica M9" Enjoy!
  3. overgaarcom

Winners Announced in The Human Rights Photo Competition for Leica Photographers

Those who haven't seen this on December 10: http://overgaard.dk/00-leica-photographers-yearly-photo-competition-for-The-United-Nations-declaration-the-of-human-rights-2009.html
  4. overgaarcom

Leica History at overgaard.dk greatly updated

I've been updating my Leica History page 1 and 2 quite a bit lately with images of the new products, new CEO, the story of the 1600mm Telyt made for the Al-Thani ... and more. http://www.overgaard.dk/leica_history.html
  5. overgaarcom

35-70mm Leica Vario-Elmar-R f/4.0 zoom

35-70mm Leica Vario-Elmar-R f/4.0 zoom lens with macro and ROM contacts. This lens I never use as I have the larger f/2.8 version. It's from 1997 and is as new, without the usual marks of usage my lenses has. It creates great and sharp images and is a bargain amongst the R lenses. Not an indoor...
  6. overgaarcom

Leitz 19mm Elmarit-R f/2.8 version 1

Leitz 19mm Elmarit-R f/2.8 version 1, Walter Mandler design, serial number 2868933 (from 1977) Very good condition (B+) with lens hood and perfect optics. Fits all R cameras from Leicaflex to R9. 1,100 Euro If you feel you MUST own a Leicaflex to go with this, I have two black and may part...
  7. overgaarcom

21mm Super-Angulon-M f/3.4 chrome

21mm Super-Angulon-M f/3.4 chrome. This is a lens with a funky look on the M9. It works well, but without automatic metering. You have to either figure out the difference, use external light meter, or use the display to correct the exposure (I've always done the two latter). It's easy to...
  8. overgaarcom

New article on the Noctilux-M ASPH 0.95 on overgaard.dk

I've just finished a new article on the Noctilux-M ASPH f/0.95 and the other Noctilux lenses, and with sample photos http://overgaard.dk/leica-50mm-Noctilux-M-ASPH-f-095.html
  9. overgaarcom

New overgaard site about Leica M9

I've updated my Leica M9 pages with a new page 12 about my current workflow and "best practice" as inspiration or starting point for anyone interested. Feel free to comment. http://www.overgaard.dk/leica-M9-digital-rangefinder-camera-page-12.html
  10. overgaarcom

The Overgaard Leica M9 page updated

I've updated my Leica M9 article with a new page: http://www.overgaard.dk/leica-M9-digital-rangefinder-camera-page-4.html The title is "One week in London with seven pairs of socks, five t-shirts and one Leica M9" and goes over if one need any other camera than the Leica M9, as well as the new...
  11. overgaarcom

WTB: Nikkor 55mm. f:1,2 /58mm f: 1,2 / 28mm. f:1,4

Danish photographer Jan Grarup is looking for Nikkor 55mm. f:1,2 /58mm f: 1,2 / 28mm. f:1,4 If you have some of these, I know he'll be happy to hear from you. E-mail him via jan.grarup (at) pol.dk
  12. overgaarcom

Vario-Elmarit 35-70mm f/2.8 (only 200 were made)

I did a page with some story and test shots I thought I wanted to share, as this is such a rare lens. It's actually so rare I might sell it before I ruin the nice look of it, so if you feel affluent and want to preserve a nice mint lens, send me a message. But here's the pictures and stories...
  13. overgaarcom

FS: Leicaflex SL in good condition

For SL-lovers or SL-collectors, I have two Leicaflex SL's of which I want to let one go. A) The Leicaflex SL mot in black is rare, 862 produced, was renovated at Leica in 2005 with new bottom plate, top plate, buttons, front plate, etc. - and has taken a bump on the house since (detailed photos...
  14. overgaarcom

WTB: Minolta lightmeter IV F (and/or colormeter)

I'm looking for a replacement for my Minolta IV F flashmeter. I came to accidental "glue it to dead" when attaching the bubble! So if anyone has one for sale, please e-mail me. I'm interested also in a colormeter that can work as both lightmeter and colormeter in one, or (less intersting;) as...