The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Leica Elmarit 90mm F2.8 "Near Mint" $1450

Hi Julian, FWIW, the chrome version is heavier, but rarer and (to some) prettier, and thus, often garners a premium. Subhash
  2. S

Now $1350, or goes to EBay tomorrow...
  3. S

Selling my Leica Elmarit 90mm F2.8 Lens in Silver Chrome (11808). $1450 I had bought this new in the Mid 90s, and barely used it- not my favorite focal length, and way too pretty, and heavy. I had it cleaned by Youxin Ye in Sept 2013, and have not used it since. Cosmetically, it is Near...
  4. S

Monochrom *MINT !* $4250

Thank you, but I'm trying "thin the herd", and not looking for trades...
  5. S

Monochrom *MINT !* $4250

$4250 Selling my lovely, and little used Leica Monochrom. I have had it for about a year, I think. It is in Mint condition, and I cannot see any marks/scratches, dents etc. It has everything that comes with , when you buy it new. It functions flawlessly. SHUTTER COUNT 1449 (Read last night...
  6. S

NIKON LS9000 Film Scanner

SOLD on EBay !!
  7. S

How about $2700 ? All else same.
  8. S

bump. Looking for offers, before moving to EBay.
  9. S

Addition: Also included FREE is a plastic custom-made dust cover for the scanner (cost $45 from CompuCover).
  10. S

Price: $2750 including shipping in CONUS. Sorry about the oversight.
  11. S

Am quite ambivalent about selling this, but hardly using any film gear, and have not scanned anything in a while. This scanner is in prefect working condition, and "like New" cosmetically. Included are holders for 35mm and MF film strips, mounted 35mm slides, and the film strip holder with...
  12. S

FS: Leica M 240 (Silver) New, $8250 OBO

I appreciate your note, which has pointed out something interesting. It may be, that switching the warranty to the new owner at the time of the sale - rather than later when you need the service - may be the explanation for whether, or not, Leica will honor a warranty.
  13. S

Clarification I agree with the need for such a rule, and perhaps should have said "Unused", instead of "New". I also agree with uncertainties re: the Leica warranty to the buyer. My experience, and that of many others, has been that Leica usually does "the right thing" by their customers, and...
  14. S

I believe the description clearly states that I am buying it from a dealer, and therefore, am not one myself. The Warranty comes with all new cameras, and that too is accurate. I did not think that anyone would get the impression that I am authorized to sell these cameras as a dealer...
  15. S

Price dropped to $8100 !
  16. S

Recently bought a Leica Monochrom, and now this is on its way from a Pre-order. It is new from a Leica dealer, with Leica's full 2 year standard warranty. It should be in my hands in 2 days. I plan to ensure that all contents are in place, and will promptly ship it out by 2 day air, fully...
  17. S

FS Leica Monochrom (as New)

Was awaiting a Leica M Typ 240, and didn't think I'd see one for a while. So committed to buying a Monochrom from a dealer. It is basically new and comes with a 2 year warranty from Leica. Just heard that my M Typ 240 has just come in, and will arrive later this week. Can't really justify...