The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 for m43

$850 with shipping & paypal to lower 48.
  2. D

Voigtlander 40mm MC f1.4 with hood

I've got a 40mm MC f1.4 I'm about to post up FS. Excellent + or better with original box and caps. Also will include Voigtlander hood in its box. $450 shipped & paypal'd in the US. 100% feedback on ebay as whetstonest 300+ transactions buying & selling. Can email pics
  3. D

Found: Voigtlander 35 or 40

I've got a 40mm f1.4 I'm about to post up FS. Excellent + or better with original box and caps. Also will include Voigtlander hood in its box. $450 shipped & paypal'd in the US. 100% feedback on ebay as whetstonest 300+ transactions buying & selling. Can email pics
  4. D

Voigtlander M --> Micro43 adapter

Price update --> $85
  5. D

Voigtlander M --> Micro43 adapter

Voigtlander adapter for mounting Leica M on a Micro 43 body. Great shape. Fantastic quality adapter. $100 Shipped USPS Priority Mail & Paypal'd.
  6. D

$875 Shipped & Paypal'd. Same limitations on free shipping. Outside of the lower 48 you pay the difference.
  7. D

Price drop. --> $900 shipped & paypal'd (lower 48 or 50+Canada, you pay the difference.)
  8. D

Bump it back up.
  9. D

bump
  10. D

Excellent condition lens includes caps, hood, box and all paperwork. $935 includes USPS Priority Mail shipping/insurance and paypal in the US. New at B&H the lens is $1199. Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f/0.95 Micro Four Thirds Lens BA259M B&H
  11. D

LN Panasonic 7-14mm F4 Asph

Is this still available?
  12. D

Silver Zeiss Planar 50mm ZM w/ Zeiss hood

Sorry, but too low. It'll go the 'bay before I go that low. Think it'll go for more than $650 of that auction site, but I'd rather keep it in the GETDPI community. Not in any hurry and who know may decide to keep it.
  13. D

This is the description Don Hutton posted when I originally bought this lens. This lens and hood are still in the same condition and ready to go. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LNIB silver Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar f2 for Leica M mount...
  14. D

I bought this not too long ago here on GetDPI. Love the lens and it's in near mint condition. I was using it on a M3 and a Oly EP2. Love some of the images, but other needs are a little more important at the moment. Lens comes in it's original box and comes with the optional Zeiss hood...
  15. D

Aki-Asahi back online with ordering.

FYI. Aki-Asahi went back online for ordering the leatherette kits for the E-P1/E-P2 cameras. Placed an order earlier for a couple of sets plus a set for an OM-1 that needs to be recovered. No connection, just thought that more than a few people have probably been waiting like me to place an...
  16. D

Photographing your Bokeh

Here's on from my New to Me Canon FL 55mm 1.2 They can be had for a relative bargain. This little USB powered tree is sitting on my monitor in my office so it was just a convenient quick grab. XMas Tree by DryRock, on Flickr
  17. D

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Here's a quick portrait of my neice from turkey day. This was just after sunset. Oly E-P1 w/ 20mm 1/8s @ f1.7 iso 800 Testing out Silver Efex Pro, I believe this was a conversion as Neopan ACROS 100
  18. D

Fs Lens & Filter Sale

Email sent on Tele-Elmarit