The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS: Olympus E-P3 Body and Panasonic G1 Body

Selling a couple items. Please send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions about any of the items listed. 1. SOLD - Olympus E-P3 Body-Only for $329 shipped and paypaled in the United States. The package comes with the E-P3 black body, 2 batteries, charger, detachable grip...
  2. B

FS:LNIB Olympus 45mm f/1.8 w/ Warranty

Selling an Olympus 45mm LNIB for $329 shipped in the CONUS. Comes with the lens (untouched), warranty card, original box, and manual. I just purchased it recently so it's covered by the original manufacturer warranty which lasts from now until next year, and also a Visa Signature warranty that...
  3. B

FS(US): Olympus OM-D Black Body Only

I'm selling a black Olympus OM-D E-M5 body-only for $892 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. The body is in overall excellent condition aside from a 0.20cm paper-thin sized scuff underneath the 'S' in 'OLYMPUS'. The LCD was always protected with a screen protector too. Reason for selling...
  4. B

FS(US): Panasonic GF3 Body - Like-new

I'm selling a black Panasonic GF3 body in like-new condition for $149 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. It includes all the originally packaged accessories; battery, charger, neckstrap, manuals, CDs, USB cable, etc. Please click on the thumbnails below for larger photos. Don't hesitate to...
  5. B

FS(US): Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4

For sale is a Panasonic LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm F1.4 for $495 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. Please PM me if you're interested. Includes -the Panasonic Leica 25mm lens -front and rear lens caps -lens hood -lens pouch -original box -copy of receipt (I recently bought it, so the lens will...
  6. B

FS: Panasonic GH1 Body with Battery and Charger

For sale is a GH1 body-only for $310 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. Please PM me if you're interested. Includes -the GH1 itself -battery -charger -original box Condition -The camera is perfect operationally but does come with a few physical scuffs. The coating is torn in a few places...
  7. B

SOLD Panasonic Lumix 100-300mm f/4.0-5.6 G Vario Lens

Selling a Panasonic 100-300mm lens for $412 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. The lens is operationally perfect, but does come with some physical blemishes. Overall the lens looks clean, but there are a few scratches on the front lens element and the lens barrel. I can guarantee, however, that...
  8. B

FS: Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS Lens

Selling a Panasonic 14-140 for $615 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. Lens and all included accessories are in excellent condition. Not a single mark or ding on the glass or on the lens. Includes -the 14-140 itself -front lens cap -rear lens cap -lens pouch Other -CONUS buyers only...
  9. B

FS: Panasonic GH2 - LN condition

SOLD For sale is a GH2 body-only with accessories--all in like-new condition--for $725 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS. Please PM me if you're interested. Includes -GH2 itself -charger -battery -neckstrap -manuals -original box -unfilled warranty card -original software disc -all...
  10. B

FS(US): Tiffen 52mm 1.2 ND-16 Neutral Density Filter

Up for sale is a 52mm Tiffen ND16 filter for $10 shipped and Paypal'd in the CONUS. Glass looks clean and is great for keeping low shutter-speeds (3 stops) while shooting manual video. I have no more lenses with 52mm threads, so away it goes.
  11. B

WTB: Fuji Natura S

Kind of a crapshoot, but I was wondering if anyone has a Fuji Natura S (Aqua or Black) for sale or if any Japan-based readers could assist me in the purchase of one. I think I found one on a Japanese site for 18800 yen, but I have no idea how to order it. Nor do I even know if it's legit. Well...
  12. B

WTB: Olympus XA2

As the title states, I'm looking for an Olympus XA2 at a semi-bargain price and in good condition. It will be put to good use, I promise. :) At the moment, I'm getting a bit lazy lugging around a micro-four-thirds camera in a messenger bag. I used to own a S90, but I sold it since it was a bit...
  13. B

FS(US): 62MM Panasonic Lens-cap & Lens-hood

Up for sale is a Panasonic 62mm lens-hood & lens-cap for $8 shipped in the CONUS.
  14. B

FS(US): Canon 7D body-only w/ acc

For sale is a mint Canon 7D body-only with accessories - $1240 shipped and PP'ed in the CONUS. Includes: -7D body -charger -battery -manuals -neck strap -body cap -software disc -Note, no lenses are included. Condition: -Everything's in stellar condition; no scratches on the body, no...
  15. B

FS (US): Panasonic 14mm

Selling a like-new Panasonic 14mm for $315 shipped and Paypal'd in the CONUS. I'm not really feeling the focal length, plus I'm saving all the money I can grab for a trip through Eastern Europe this summer, so this little bugger's gotta' go. Includes the lens itself, front lens cap, and rear...
  16. B

Panasonic GF2 Body-Only

FS(US): Panasonic GF2 Body-Only Up for sale is a minty and LN black Panasonic GF2 for $385 PayPal'd and shipped in the CONUS. Includes: -the Panasonic GF2 itself -the body-cap -battery -neck-strap -instruction manuals -software disc -warranty papers -the original box Condition: -I briefly...
  17. B

SOLD: Panasonic G1 body-only w/ accessories

Up for sale is a Panasonic G1 Body w/ Accessories for $190 shipped and paypal'd in the CONUS (international buyers considered). Includes: -Panasonic G1 Body (blue) -battery -charger -neck-strap -body-cap -manuals -warranty papers -original box -no lenses are included, but lenses are...
  18. B

FS (US): Hackable GH1 Body-Only (WE9H) w/ Acc.

Up for sale is a lightly-used GH13 body-only w/ accessories; $420 shipped and paypaled in the CONUS.(Serial number WE9HXXX.) Includes: -the GH1 itself -charger -battery -neck strap -body cap -Note, no lenses are included. Condition: -I honestly can't find a scratch on the body itself...
  19. B

FS (US): Panasonic GH1 (hacked) body-only with accessories

Up for sale is a hacked GH1 body-only with accessories - $580 shipped and PP'ed $560 for personal gift payments NOTE: The first 4 characters of the serial number is WE9H and the firmware is hacked to 0.00. Includes: -the GH1 itself -charger -battery -manuals -neck strap -body cap -software...
  20. B

SOLD (US): Panasonic G2 Body-Only - $365 shipped

Up for sale is a black Panasonic G2 body-only with accessories - $365 shipped in the CONUS. Includes: -the Panasonic G2 body itself -neck strap -software -battery -battery charger -manuals -original box Condition: -in great and like-new condition. Very little (if any) wear-and-tear on the...