The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: LNIB Samsung NX300 camera with 20-50mm lens and UV filter

Just got a good deal on a full-frame camera so I have decided to let this one go. It is less than a month old and has only about 20 shutter actuations. Original box and all accessories included. As good as brand new. Latest firmware on the camera. I am also throwing in a high-quality Marumi thin...
  2. J

Panasonic GH2 body in mint condition for $600

I am selling my GH2 body for $600. It is in perfect condition with low shutter actuations. See photos. No scratches anywhere. Takes terrific video and photos. I bought it recently from a member here but realized that I'm better off with what I already have. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping.
  3. J

FS: Nikon F100 body

SOLD. This camera has been sold. Nikon F100 in KEH EXC to EXC+ condition. I love the ergonomics of this film body. I just need to pare down my collection. Selling for $125. PayPal fees and shipping included. A very nice Tamrac strap is included for free. The lenses shown in the photos are the...
  4. J

FS: Voigtlander M mount lenses: 35mm f2.5, 50mm f1.5, 75mm f2.5, and 90mm f3.5

Update: 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar and the 90mm APO LANTHAR f3.5 are available. 50mm Nokton and the 75mm Heliar have been sold. I am selling my Voigtlander M mount lenses since they don't see much use these days. Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar "C" LTM (screw mount) lens in SILVER with...
  5. J

SOLD: Fuji GF670 folder

This camera was bought mid last year new from B&H and has only seen 5 rolls of film through it. It is in "Like New" condition. I absolutely love the camera, but I need to pare down my collection :). Original Fuji lens hood is included. Selling for $1350. PayPal fees and shipping will be paid by...
  6. J

FS: Leica M6 TTL 0.72 in excellent condition

SOLD. The camera and case have been sold. I have decided to part with my black M6. This camera has seen very little use. I bought it from an owner who mostly kept it in the case and I myself have run only a few rolls through it. I am assuming in total, only about 15 rolls of films have run...
  7. J

FS: Sony NEX-C3 with Konica AR 40mm f1.8 Pancake lens and leather case

I am selling a recently bought Sony NEX-C3 with a Konica AR 40mm f1.8 pancake lens (60mm equivalent). I recently bought the camera from a member here (Don) but soon realized that I wanted better video specs. If you are mostly a still photographer, this is an excellent camera with a...
  8. J

Withdrawn: Panasonic GF-1 body + Lumix 20mm f1.7 + 14mm f2.5 lenses + Leather Case

I am consolidating my gear and have decided to sell my Panasonic GF-1 body with the Lumix 20mm f1.7 as well as the 14mm f2.5 pancake lenses. A very nice looking leather case is also included. Camera has less than 1500 actuations and shows no signs of use. Box and original accessories are...
  9. J

FS: Ricoh GXR with A12 50mm & P10 28-300mm modules + Case

I am selling my lightly used Ricoh GXR system with the A12 50mm lens as well as P10 28-300mm lens. Also included an original Ricoh SC-75B leather case and a Ricoh original LC-2 self-retaining lens cap for the P10 unit. Camera and lenses have been used very lightly and never been dropped...