The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. MisiekBunnik

Digital Nikon with manual lenses

Can a little Nikon with a big lens play with the big boys? Nikon V1 with a Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 All manual of course, no aids on the V1 :)
  2. MisiekBunnik

Foveon Sensor, SPP Monochrome - Images

A cropped to landscape orientation picture, converted to Monochrome in SPP3.3, from a original DP2. At lunch hour 3 men discuss life as 3 women go by and do their thing. Here it seems as life is hard on the women and easier to the men. Taken In Jelenia Góra, Poland.
  3. MisiekBunnik

Foveon Sensor, SPP Monochrome - Images

Typically Dutch Black and White / Sigma DP2 'original' I passed these cows today on my way to work, they are really cute and curious animals so they decided to come and visit me by the fence. A good opportunity to take out the camera and see how this scene would look in a monochrome white...
  4. MisiekBunnik

Sigma DP1

Mine feels neglected too the most of the time... but it is a special camera that i would not like to part with! Spanish Garlic by MisiekBunnik, on Flickr
  5. MisiekBunnik

Raw Therapee 3.0.0

I could download the beta version a bit below the stable versions, but it did not open on osx lion... I would really like to try Raw Therapee, it was good on my windows days of computing.
  6. MisiekBunnik

NYC with an LC1

Lovely overview of the city, like the images alot
  7. MisiekBunnik

More Small Sensor Fun

A low light test of my 'new' Digilux 2 (chose this instead of a new X1) [/url] Bloody Monday! by MisiekBunnik, on Flickr[/IMG]
  8. MisiekBunnik

Summer 2010

I am very interested in either the Leica X1 or (because people pointed me in that direction) the Digilux 2. I love the look of the digilux 2 and hope it's a joy to handle. Are you happy with the output of the digilux, meaning looking at dp2 images at 100% is a joy, at 100% with digilux, maybe...
  9. MisiekBunnik

Summer 2010

From our holiday in Poland two weeks ago... My son (7) picking lovely fresh blueberrys DP2
  10. MisiekBunnik

New Old Digilux 2

I am very tempted to buy one... But I have the dp1 & dp2! Is it the handling/holding the camera that is so nice? The files that is see, are they comparable to eachother (dp2-D2). For sigma users: what do you use more often in the end, the leica or the sigma? (I'll be honest, I would love to...
  11. MisiekBunnik

DP1 in Pergamon

i do have a question for those with both dp cameras. the dp2 i tried was new and the focus mechanism really a loud grind. did i test a lemon? thanks. Well, I have both and they are both...lemons... The dp1 focus grind is not so noisy. The dp2 with newest firmware really is quicker in...
  12. MisiekBunnik

DP1 in Pergamon

Great! The "negative fill light?" of 1, is amazing, but the natural light of number 2 and 3 is amazing and make the subject really shine. I really can recommend the dp2, i do own both and the dp2 gets more of the action, although i do like the quick set button option on the dp1 better than the...
  13. MisiekBunnik

Night Sky

wow! I know that the dp1/2 are well in 'doing' clouds. But from below and up. But this from above is simply amazing, clarity and depth due to the wing makes this picture very enjoyable to view
  14. MisiekBunnik

DP1 vs E-P1 again

Rawfa, i think that if you do not have the pro account on flickr 1024 is max size for you to display.... I agree that the ep-1 files seem a bit flat and do not have that 3d/film look that is so much discussed everywhere on the dp1 (or2). (i judge ep-1 files on the net since I did not handle one).
  15. MisiekBunnik

It's a dog's life

Missing her.... she was staying with us when her boss was on holiday (DP1)
  16. MisiekBunnik

Trying to love the DP1

A way to handle it better is with the hood always attached, it has a better grip that way. I have the richard franiec grip for my canon G7, i might give that one a try? Anyway, with the adapter and AML-1 close up, it delivers: (bigger on Flickr)
  17. MisiekBunnik

Nighttime photography

Yes it is! A friend of ours lives there now on walking distance. It is a great city with bags of atmosphere...
  18. MisiekBunnik

Nighttime photography

Not really exciting, but beauty nevertheless from an old Belgium city: Sigma DP1, Iso 200, F4.0, 0.4 sec
  19. MisiekBunnik

DP2 1st day

Well Cam, Wouter mentioned the best cure for GAS... having a family, children etc.. I can officially say (from a financial point of view): even better cure for GAS? having a family, being divorced and having children, and another family... But I am happy... and 509 is also for me too much..
  20. MisiekBunnik

DP2 1st day

Cam, I just checked for you and the price is incl. vat (427,73 ex btw=vat). It states 'advisory price 599, you save 90 euro. coming at 509! pretty sharp pricing. Actually quite tempting...