The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: Leica Summarit-M 50mm f/2.4 Lens (Silver)

Lens is pretty much in new condition, barely used. Beautiful lens, comes complete with everything. $1395 shipped Please email for pics. arc616 @ gmail.com
  2. A

Leica M-A (Typ 127) Film Rangefinder Camera (Silver) UK EU

Camera is Brand new, never shot a single roll in it. Purchased about 2 months back so will come with full international warranty. Asking $3600 shipped (+4% paypal). Currently camera is in the UK with family but if it doesn't sell in next 2-3 weeks I will get it back in the U.S end of August. I...
  3. A

FS: Leica M-P (Typ 240) Black + EVF2 + Extra Battery Set

Reducing price to $5595 shipped
  4. A

Sold the EVF2 Reducing price to $5995 shipped
  5. A

Purchased this set end of March. Probably has less than 1000 shots on it. Complete with everything, 99% condition wise, only one very small scratch you can see in one of the pics. [Will upload pics later today] Also including pretty much brand new unused EVF2, and a brand new sealed extra...
  6. A

LEICA 35MM F/1.4 FLE SUMMILUX-M ASPH 6-BIT LENS #11663 USED-MINT

$3750 shipped (+3% for paypal)
  7. A

LEICA 35MM F/1.4 FLE SUMMILUX-M ASPH 6-BIT LENS #11663 USED-MINT

I have for sale a Leica 35mm 1.4 Summilux lens. This is the new, and latest FLE version 11663. I'm rearranging my lens collection so have this up for sale. Lens is in excellent condition. Only the hood shows a very small mark otherwise the lens itself is in excellent condition. No...
  8. A

FS Leica M-A (Typ 127) Rangefinder Camera (Black)

Lowering price to 3695 shipped
  9. A

FS Leica M-A (Typ 127) Rangefinder Camera (Black)

Camera is basically in brand new condition, unused, 100% complete with everything. I really want to keep it but I think I will prefer just to use the M-P240 that's on the way. You can look me up on other forums under addy616. Have great feedback on FM, and ebay. $3995 shipped (USA) [Local deals...
  10. A

FS: Olympus OM-D E-M5 SILVER Camera + 12mm f/2.0 Lens

Body sold on FM. Only lens left. Thanks
  11. A

FS: Olympus OM-D E-M5 SILVER Camera + 12mm f/2.0 Lens

Olympus OM-D E-M5 12mm f/2.0 Lens Camera is in excellent condition, complete with original box/accessories. Camera probably has less than 2000 shots on it. Love the camera but thinking of picking up a Canon 6d. $750 Olympus 12mm f/2.0 Lens Lens is in great condition, glass is mint. One very...