The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

WTB ALPA Linhof film back

This item is now sold Thanks for all the interest
  2. R

WTB ALPA Linhof film back

I have this in 6X9 and I'm willing to sell. Perhaps you can email me on vincent at vanwalt dot com
  3. R

Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2

Hi Thorkil I've always really struggled with sharpening, applying either too much or too little. I now cheat and use PhotoKit Output Sharpener (https://www.pixelgenius.com/sharpener2/index.html) and that seems to take care of things for web and it's particularly good for print. Its a PS plugin...
  4. R

5. R

She who must be obeyed says a picture of apple blossoms should be in colour :ROTFL: XP2 90/f2
  6. R

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 Early shoots on the Plum Tree XP2 35/f1.4
  7. R

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 Lovely picture DwF Here's a landscape from a site in Kent I've been working in: X-Pro 2 35mm/f1.4
  8. R

Some good info from a GFX owner

Mat, is the GFX fully supported by C1 or do you go via Iridient and .dng first? For now I'm still sitting on the fence. The Fuji would probably fit my requirements but my attention has been somewhat diverted by the Hassy which is very attractively sized although the likely lack of C1 support...
  9. R

Haha so true! I'm in the same boat with the D810. Let us know how you get on with the Fuji in the snow fields please. All best V
  10. R

Hi Mat Our posts just crossed. I agree and I'm sure that Jim would also agree that with hindsight opening the window would have avoided the controversy :D Vincent
  11. R

Jim writes clearly and he has gone to a lot of trouble to give us extensive comparative results which are, in my opinion, very valid, pane or no pane. Also, as a reminder, that for the resolution testing he was outside. I think it would be incorrect to downgrade an amazingly detailed and...
  12. R

Re: No snow here this winter... Some shots from a short business trip to New Zealand where I managed to combine work with pleasure. The X-Pro-2 is equally at home with portraits, landscape and macro. A delightful lightweight travel companion :). I thought I'd miss the resolution of my Nkon...
  13. R

A few from New Zealand X-Pro 2, 90mm
  14. R

Fuji X-Pro 2, 56mm with 11 mm extender Spring is here (almost). The first open snow drops.
  15. R

Lovely panorama Ray! Had to do some close up technical product shots at work so got myself the 11mm macro extender and I've been trying it today with the 56mm on some prettier subjects. Interesting combination. Depth of field is tiny, haha. Here are a couple of examples at f5.6. Auto focus is...
  16. R

You an I seem to have trees on the mind Ray. Here is one from this morning. I'm still finding it easier to convert to B&W with C1P rather than use the ooc Acros simulated jpeg but the colours via Iridient X Transformer first are just spot on leaving very little to additional processing. Taken...
  17. R

Old Tree, Petworth Park X-Pro 2, 35mm f/1.4, ISO200 f5.6 1/60s
  18. R

Ah, sorry, visited your website so have the answer. Good site by the way.