The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Nik

Phase One/Mamiya 28 mm LS vs FP

Hello! Did anyone do corner sharpness comparison for Leaf shutter and Focal plane (non-LS) versions of Phase One - Mamiya 28 mm lens at f8-f11 apertures on IQ180/IQ280 backs? Is there any noticable difference ? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  2. Nik

Outsoursing printing large and shipping to customers.

Guys, I am based in Russia, Moscow. From time to time I have U.S. based customers asking to sell my photos in medium and large format prints. I was thinking about using a U.S. based printing service with online file uploading to have them print my work in the U.S. and have them mail the...
  3. Nik

MF for wildlife photography?

Hello guys! This is going to be my first post here though I have been enjoying reading this forum on a dialy basis for the last several weeks. I mostly shoot wildlife and was wondering if you can recommend the best digital MF system for my purpose. Two things are critical for me: first, I...