The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M5-Guy

FS: LOWER $$ OM1, OM28/3.5, OM35-105/3.5-4.5

PRICE LOWERED: 2 Lens Kit $140.00 Shipped USA OM1-MD OM 28mm f/3.5 OM 35-105mm f/2.5-4.5 ER Case 2nd Focus Screen (no split) 49 and 55 filters
  2. M5-Guy

Lowered Price on all Items
  3. M5-Guy

OM KIT by Peter Arbib, on Flickr My Brother sent me his Olympus kit, knowing I still use film cameras. But, I have no need for it. I have a nice Nikon FE setup. So I don't need a second SLR system Body: $75.00 Olympus OM1 w/Eye Cup and Hot Shoe, ER Case ........All the speeds work, and are...
  4. M5-Guy

Olympus OM-D discussion

5. M5-Guy

Olympus OM-D discussion

@cjlacz Could you post a Back-To Back photo of your OM4 and OMD... I am curious on how close they are in size by Direct Comparison, instead reading dimensions. I can't wait till B&H starts shipping, I just pre-odered on the 3rd of April, I hope I can get mine in their 1st Shipment out. BTW...
  6. M5-Guy

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Panasonic G3 Canon FL 50mm f/1.4 Nicks Trip to getting a Haircut by Peter Arbib, on Flickr Nicks Trip to getting a Haircut by Peter Arbib, on Flickr Nicks Trip to getting a Haircut by Peter Arbib, on Flickr
  7. M5-Guy

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

G3/Canon FL 50mm f/1.4 Nicks Trip to getting a Haircut by Peter Arbib, on Flickr Nicks Trip to getting a Haircut by Peter Arbib, on Flickr Nicks Trip to getting a Haircut by Peter Arbib, on Flickr Nicks Trip to getting a Haircut by Peter Arbib, on Flickr
  8. M5-Guy

Photographing your Bokeh

Panasonic G3, Canon FL 50mm f/1.4 Barbar Pole by Peter Arbib, on Flickr
  9. M5-Guy

Panasonic G3, Canon FL 50mm f/1.4 at f/1.4 Facial Study by Peter Arbib, on Flickr At f/5.6 Holiday Bustle by Peter Arbib, on Flickr
  10. M5-Guy

Is RFF down?

I am waiting for my 2nd email so I can log in... (Gman)
  11. M5-Guy

Is RFF down?

I also have been an RFF member for a few years... the Classifieds are Tops, and I have sold and bought many things there. The thing I like most though, is the long winded and interesting photography discussions. RFF has much more "Topic" partiapation then any photography related site to...
  12. M5-Guy

Terry, f6.. Peter, kweide, Really like these... Peter... That dog is so funny :ROTFL:
  13. M5-Guy

Here are couple from to day in B&W Panasonic G3, Olympus M Zuiko 14-42mm MkI In the Rain (B&W) by Peter Arbib, on Flickr In the Rain (B&W) by Peter Arbib, on Flickr
  14. M5-Guy

For your Apple phone

Very Cool... As soon as I get my New iPhone 4s, I will get this app! Though, I wish I could post FB or Flickr through it.. Maybe an update will add that...
  15. M5-Guy

SOLD: Contax G1 + CZ-G 45mm f/2 Planar KIT

Re: FS: Contax G1 + CZ-G 45mm f/2 Planar KIT SOLD
  16. M5-Guy

Re: FS: Contax G1 + CZ-G 45mm f/2 Planar KIT Don't know if I can now, it has been a while since the Original Post. Yeah, but, $490.00 is already a good deal... The lens alone sells for around $400.00 used in E+ all over the place. Plus, the $20 of film, and a new $40.00 strap to boot! Thanks...
  17. M5-Guy

Re: FS: Contax G1 + CZ-G 45mm f/2 Planar KIT ON eBay now.... same price. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170729738216
  18. M5-Guy

Re: FS: Contax G1 + CZ-G 45mm f/2 Planar KIT Friendly Bump... Contax G1, ONE Of 2 AF Rangefinders with interchangeable lenses by Carl Zeiss Lenses from 21mm to 90mm available Shutter to 1/2000s Manual or "A" mode Titanium on all 4 sides, not just top and bottom plates...
  19. M5-Guy

Re: FS: Contax G1 + CZ-G 45mm f/2 Planar KIT Contax G1 Body: + 10 36x rolls of Fuji Neopan 400, Leather Strap $140.00 + $12.00 Ship/Track/Insured to $150.00 (with Body cap, No BOX, NO strap) That is $120.00 for the body!!! the film is dated 9/2012, and cost me $20.00 USA... INTERNATIONAL =...