The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Handholding A7R II vs. A7 II

I am headed to London and Paris at the end of the month and am not taking a tripod, but have both the A7R II and A7 II and will only be taking one, with the 24-70 and 16-35. My question for those that have both and been using them off tripod is if you are finding that you need a higher...
  2. R

First Shots with 24 TS-E

Here are a few of the first experiments with this new lens. Based on this, I am really going to enjoy shooting with this. It is as close as being back to large format without the size and film hassles as I can imagine. C & C always welcome.
  3. R

24mm TS-E II

Is there a lens configuration that allows you to use rise and fall (as opposed to side shift) and still tilt the lens downward? Just looking at the lens, I don't see it. Help!!! Randy
  4. R

BW of images around the Palouse

These are not the typical images of the Palouse. Most all shot with GF1 and 14-45. C&C always appreciated. Randy
  5. R

Panasonic 7-14mm and 45-200mm lenses

Mint condition 45-200mm lens with all caps, hood, case, manual and box. $200.00 paypal. I will cover shipping via FedEx. Mint condition 7-14mm lens with all caps, hood, case, manual and box. $900.00 paypal. I will cover shipping with FedEx. I just don't use these as much as I should...
  6. R

Graffiti with GH1

Seattle Graffiti with GH1 and 14-140 (first 2) and 7-14. C & C always welcome. Randy
  7. R

Think Tank Urban Disguise 30

Mint condition UD 30. Never left the house. Used to store binoculars. About 6 months old. $100.00 paypal and shipped.
  8. R

SOLD: Canon IS 18x50 Binoculars

Mint condition Canon Image Stabilized 18x50 Binoculars with haze filters, case and box. Work perfectly, just don't use them. Lots of feedback with FM and Ebay. All 100% positive. $930.00 paypal. I will cover shipping via fedex. •Built-in Image Stabilizer (IS) provides shake-free...
  9. R

FS: Leica DL4 and Leica Grip

Leica DL4 with boxes and all accessories, extra 3rd party battery, Leica grip, ring adapters for 52mm, and hot shoe adapter for standard cable release. Everything in excellent condition. All manuals and warranty cards. $700 paypal e check or $720 paypal credit card. I will cover shipping...