The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Photon-hunter

Voightlander Nokton 40/1.4 MC

For sale is a Brand new in box Voightlander Nokton 40 f/1.4 Multi Coated. I purchased this lens brand new on an impulse only two months ago. It is a lovely lens and I really like the images it produces, but I am in the market for wide lenses so I am letting this one go. It is flawless (nice as...
  2. Photon-hunter

-BEST OFFER-Panasonic LX3 with Nikon WC-E68 Wide-angle converter, Leather case-extras

-BEST OFFER-For sale is my trusty Panasonic LX3. I am the first and only owner. Not abused, in very nice condition. It comes with original Panasonic filter/lens adapter, the highly regarded Nikon WC-E68 wide-angle converter, absolutely mint and in box, (turns the camera into a 16 f/2 wide-angle...
  3. Photon-hunter

BNIB Voightlander Nokton 40/1.4 MC with M-Nex Hawkins helical adapter

For sale is a Brand new in box Voightlander Nokton 40 f/1.4 Multi Coated. I purchased this lens brand new on an impulse only a month ago. It is a lovely lens and I really like the images it produces, but I am in the market for wide lenses so I am letting this one go. It is flawless (nice as new...
  4. Photon-hunter

Minolta MC Rokkor 58/1.2

For sale is a Minolta MC Rokkor 58 f/1.2 Lens in very clean condition. It has the normal (very light) signs of use for a lens it´s age. Glass is clean with no marks, haze or fungus. Sharp copy, crazy sharp from f/2 onwards. I really like this lens, bought to use with my Nex-7 but don´t use it as...
  5. Photon-hunter

The Nex-7 Quest: 28/2.8 (M), Konica M???

Hi to all. I recently purchased a Nex7 as a platform for using alt. lenses. I have purchased a few interesting lenses to cover my needs in terms of focal length and speed, but there is one focal length that is important to me that remains uncovered: 28 mm (40ish equivalent). I have considered...
  6. Photon-hunter

FS: Ricoh GRD III LNIB

For sale is a 2 month old Ricoh GRDII with less than 200 shots on it. Bought it brand new in January and have barely used it. This is a truly fantastic little camera, If you are reading this post you already know what this little beauty is all about… I am only selling to help fund my path to...
  7. Photon-hunter

Ricoh GRD2 LNIB, very low actuaions.

For sale is my like new in box Ricoh GRD 2 which I bought brand new 6 months ago. It has 300 shots on it, hardly used. As much as I like it I find the fixed field of view too restrictive for my style of shooing. It comes with all the original goodies, cables, box, manuals etc. It is simply...
  8. Photon-hunter

FS LNIB Ricoh GRD2

For sale is my like new in box Ricoh GRD 2 which I bought brand new 4 months ago. It has 300 shots on it, hardly used it. As much as I like it I find the fixed field of view too restrictive for my style of shooing. It comes with all the original goodies, cables, box, manuals etc. It is simply...
  9. Photon-hunter

F/S Panasonic LX2 black & filter adapter

For sale is my trusty Panasonic DMC-LX2 in black. Camera is in very good shape and has no issues at all. Fully functional. I am including a filter and lens adapter so you can use lens converters or any type of filters with the camera. Included as well is a belt pouch for the camera. I only have...
  10. Photon-hunter

FS: Kenko extension tube set,Canon mount, LN, Boxed

For sale is a Kenko extension tube set,Canon mount, 3 rings, 12mm, 20mm & 36mm in absolutely like new condition. Hardly used, comes with box and original pouch. Can´t tell from a new one. I can send pictures upon request. I am asking 110$ plus shipping. Please mail me @ [email protected]...
  11. Photon-hunter

FS:M42 Carl Zeiss Jena 135 Mc f3.5, with M42 to EOS adapter

I am selling a legendary DDR Carl Zeiss Jena 135 f3.5 MC. The lens is in very clean condition and comes with an M42 to Canon EOS adapter. Clean glass, no fungus or haze, clean blades, everything works as it should, this is a very sharp lens. I have now added pictures of the item to my Flickr...
  12. Photon-hunter

WTB: Ricoh DW-6 wideangle converter

The tittle pretty much tells the story..I am looking for a good/clean Ricoh DW-6 wideangle converter for my Ricoh GX100. If you have one send me your offer to: [email protected]. Thanks!! Erik.
  13. Photon-hunter

LX3 is here!!??

New Summicron f2 24-60 lens, 10Mp sensor with new Venus IV engine (YES!!), hotshoe for external flash and two new C1 & C2 (custom functions like in Ricoh´s compacts) in the mode dial!! See for yourself here. Best, Erik.
  14. Photon-hunter

LX2 and Nikon WC-E68, 19mm!!

Mean machine..19mm equiv. field of view... For those interested you may find a review and some initial findings in my blog here: http://lx2diary.wordpress.com/2008/06/06/panasonic-lx2-nikon-wc-e68-068x/ Thanks!!
  15. Photon-hunter

LX2 iso samples and findings..

Some of you have been kindly and faithfully following my LX2 photoblog. I appreciate and thank you all for your visits and comments!! Today I have posted an un-scientific mini review, some iso samples and some of my findings from the time I have spent with this camera. Nothing too serious...
  16. Photon-hunter

To LX2 and Dlux-3 users..

I have just posted a "LX3 wishlist" page on my LX2 photoblog. Please feel free to visit and leave your comments, it will be very interesting to hear other peoples opinions and sugestions..(link in my signature). Thanks!!
  17. Photon-hunter

First attempt: long exposure with a small sensor..

Long time a long exposure aficionado I gave my little LX-2 it´s first chance to show what it can do...I pass by this rock nearly every day and finally with the help of my small gorillapod it took me just a few minutes to take the shot. 40 second exposure, Colour JPEG converted and tweaked in...
  18. Photon-hunter

Creating a workflow.

New toy, new ways...I want to try and develop a full workflow for my photography. Have never been a great RAW shooter, allways been reasonably pleased with the JPEG´s from my Canon 30D. Now my LX2 is going to force me to improve things a bit. I am most interested in other peoples workflow. I...
  19. Photon-hunter

Panasonic LX2 and ISO 400

From all the coments and reviews read before my purchase I was honestly expecting ISO 400 photos from my LX2 to be much worse than what they are turning out to be...Though I still haven´t spent enough time with it and have not printed anything yet, I am finding ISO400 VERY usable .I love the way...
  20. Photon-hunter

Finally My LX-2. Some photos.

Finally I went for the LX-2. It is here..!! After a day with it I can say it is a fairly easy camera to use and I have allready managed to get familiar with the interface. I can see this camera(and the 16:9) are going to be very addictive!! I am afraid I have only had the chance to do a few...