The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

FS: Leica M9-P chrome with new sensor

I need to free up some funds for upcoming expenses, so I'll have to let go of some of my nicest gear, alas! This M9-P is a great camera, in great condition: The camera had its sensor replaced by Leica NJ in February 2016. The finish has scattered, faint usage marks, but no significant dings...
  2. K

FS: Nikkor and Canon vintage LTM lenses

My gear rationalization effort proceeds apace! Up for sale are a couple of really nice vintage lenses for Leica screw-mount (or M-mount, with an adapter): Nikkor-S.C 5cm f/1.4 LTM $625 This a classic lens of the classic rangefinder period: Nippon Kogaku Japan's (Nikon) version of the Zeiss...
  3. K

FS: Voigtlander Nokton-M 50mm f/1.5 Lens

Time to let some lenses go to fund other lens purchases, so next on the block is my Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.5 in M-mount. This is a great performing lens, among the best 50s I've ever used, technically speaking, and solidly built in old-school chrome over brass. I've used the lens...
  4. K

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.2 LTM Lens

Time to let my Canon 50mm f/1.2 LTM lens go to a new home. This example is in excellent condition, and received an overhaul from DAG about 2 years ago: Cosmetics: Some very minor paint wear on the focus ring, otherwise quite clean. Focus: Smooth and properly damped. Aperture...
  5. K

WTB: Fuji X20 compact (or X10)

Title says it: I want to buy a Fujifilm X20 compact digital (or possibly an X10, if I can't find a reasonably priced X20). I'm located in the NY/NJ area in the USA.
  6. K

Leica M2-R and 35/2 Summicron v3

Up for sale are a Leica M2-R camera and 35mm f/2 Summicron v3 lens, both with fresh CLA by Youxin Ye. Asking $1175 each or $2250 for the set, including PayPal and shipping within the USA. M2-R body $1175 The Leica M2-R camera is a civilian version of the M2-S (KS15-4). Leica produced about 800...
  7. K

FS: Leitz 50mm f/2.8 Elmar M Lens

Up for sale is a really nice Elmar 50/2.8 in M-mount. This one is a relatively late example, with dual distance scales (feet/metres). Asking $475, including PayPal and insured USPS shipping within continental USA (other destinations additional, at cost). The lens is in excellent condition...
  8. K

FS: Canon 28mm f/2.8 LTM Lens

Up for sale is a really nice Canon 28mm f/2.8 lens in LTM. The Canon 28/2.8 was, if I'm not mistaken, the fastest 28mm of the classic rangefinder period, made famous through its use by street photographer Garry Winogrand. It has the characteristic solid build quality of the best Canon RF lenses...
  9. K

FS: Canon F-1N bodies, FD lenses, accessories

I've been holding onto all this gear for pure nostalgia, but it's time to let it go to someone who'll use it. The Canon F-1N (final iteration of the F-1) is an amazingly flexible camera system platform, with a ton of interchangeable options and accessories. The user can swap - in the field -...
  10. K

FS: Konica UC-Hexanon 35mm f/2 LTM Lens

I thought I'd never sell this lens, and I'm sure to regret it, but the ongoing rationalization of my lens collection requires some hard choices. Konica manufactured this beautiful lens in 2001 in a limited edition of 1000 pieces; this one is number 764. The UC-Hex 35/2 LTM is a direct...
  11. K

Nikkor-Q.C 13.5cm f/3.5 LTM lens

The on-going rationalization of my lens collection continues apace! Up for sale is a beautiful vintage Nikkor lens in Leica thread mount, the 135mm f/3.5. PRICE: $325 Includes PayPal fees and insured shipping within the USA (other destinations additional at cost). Local pickup in NYC can also...
  12. K

FS: Leitz Summicron 5cm f/2 Collapsible LTM

The on-going rationalization of my lens collection continues apace! Up for sale is a very nice vintage Leica 50/2 Summicron in thread mount. This has got to be one of the cleanest collapsible 'crons I've ever handled! PRICE: $425 Includes PayPal fees and insured shipping within the USA (other...
  13. K

FS: Five 50mm M/LTM Lenses!

This round of trimming my lens collection is going to hurt, but I need to fund other purchases -- so here are some of my nicest fifties up for sale. Leitz Summicron 50/2 Rigid Type 1 -- $895 This is an absolute classic in unusually fine condition. The glass has no cleaning marks I can see, and...
  14. K

FS: Canon LTM Lenses and Hoods

Up for sale are a couple of great Canon rangefinder lenses in LTM, and some uncommon hoods. 1. Canon 35mm f/2.8 LTM This is the earlier chrome version with 34mm filter thread. The lens is in excellent condition: Nice, clean glass with a bit of dust internally. Smooth focus and aperture...
  15. K

W-Nikkor 28mm f/3.5 LTM lens plus filters

The ongoing process of trimming down my lens collection continues! Here is a very nice, and fairly hard to find, W-Nikkor.C 2.8cm f/3.5 lens in Leica mount. As with most of my hoard, it pains me to give this up, but I just find myself using my other 28s, and this great, classic lens just sits...
  16. K

FS: Minolta M-Rokkor 28mm f/2.8 with 6-bit coding

My beautiful Minolta 28mm f/2.8 M-Rokkor is up for sale! This lens is very sharp, with excellent (not over-the-top) contrast and great bokeh wide open. The lens also has superb ergonomics and build quality -- equal to the Leica Elmarit-M Aspherical, in my opinion, or even a bit better. :)...
  17. K

FS: Canon 50/2 LTM Collapsible with Hood

Here's a pretty cool collector's item from the Canon rangefinder era: A collapsible 5cm f/2 Serenar lens in Leica screw mount, with caps and matching hood/filter set. Both the lens and the hood are quite rare, having been in production only from 1947 to 1949. The hood is, if anything, even...
  18. K

Nikkor-S.C 5cm f/1.4 LTM Lens

I've bought too many 50mm lenses recently, and I need to thin the herd a bit, so this very nice Nikkor-S.C 50/1.4 in screw mount is up for sale. Going by the serial number, the lens is a fairly early example of the post-occupation "Japan" version, and it is in really clean condition: The glass...
  19. K

Canon Rangefinder 50/1.8 LTM Lens

I have too many 50mm lenses, so up for sale is my Canon 50mm f/1.8 LTM lens in black/chrome finish. Another really clean, late example of a great, underrated lens. Kitchingman's data would have this lens circa 1970, and it's got Canon's later gold-tinted coatings. Glass is clean, focus is...
  20. K

FS: Leitz 21mm f/3.4 Super-Angulon M-mount

Leitz 21mm f/3.4 Super-Angulon -- $1395 With a heavy heart, my 21/3.4 SA and I have decided to part ways. I bought this lens on RFF about 18 months ago, and spent 6 months and a lot of money restoring it to good working order. After a year spent learning to use it on my R-D1, I've not succeeded...