The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Sony SEL24F18Z and SEL16f28 for Nex cameras.

SEL16F28 with VCLECU1 12mm still available!
  2. J

Zeiss lens sold!
  3. J

Still available. Note while the 12mm adapter comes with case and box, the 16mm lens comes with caps only as it was a kit lens.
  4. J

Accessories for Sigma DP 2M

All sold!
  5. J

Grip still available
  6. J

I am selling these lenses as I do not need these focal length. SEL24f18Z The Zeiss designed lens was purchased new in March 2012. It is in excellent+ condition and has everything - box, caps, hood, pouch and papers. Price $950.00 shipped to Canada or USA. Extra shipping elsewhere. Pay: USA...
  7. J

Hood sold. Thanks
  8. J

Sale of hood pending...
  9. J

In case your interested (DP-2M)...

I have accessories here for your perusal as I returned my camera. http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/42751-accessories-sigma-dp-2m.html#post477709
  10. J

I returned my DP-2M and have the following items for sale. They are all less than a month old! 1. Sigma LH2-01 Lens hood $25.00 2. Milich L plate with grip $125.00 Prices include Paypal fees and shipping to Canada and Continental USA.
  11. J

Leica M 35mm and 50mm Summicron Lenses

35mm sold!
  12. J

35 mm probably sold 50 mm still available
  13. J

Hi I have for sale these 2 lenses. I sold my Leica gear and they are left over. 1. Leica Summicron M ASPH 35mm f/2 manual focus lens. This lens was purchased just prior to the M9 and so lacks 6 bit coding. The lens is in like new condition and takes superb pictures. It includes the caps, hood...
  14. J

Luigi Case for Ricoh GXR with A12 M module

I sold my GXR and have this 1/2 case for sale. It is in natural brown made to Luigi's exacting specifications. It is gorgeous! Treat your GXR to this. As you know, Luigi's cases are expensive but the quality is unbeaten. Note: This is only for the GXR with the a12 module. I am unsure if it...
  15. J

FS:Ricoh GXR with A12M module for Leica, Viewfinder and Leicatime Case

I also have a Nikon to Leica adapter which I will also include. I will consider reasonable offers.