The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

907x 50c now available

Any Canadian have experience ordering direct from Hasselblad? I’m looking into details around tax and duty and how they are handled. Since the price would be similar ordering from the dealer (minus duty), but nobody listed it yet and I want to get in line :)
  2. C

FS: Mint Condition fuji medium format GFX 50S and GF 32-62 lens

Hello I have a mint condition GFX 50S and the GF 32-64 Lens for sale. Item is located in Toronto Canada. Comes with box and accessories. Shutter count is ~1800 from the best sources I can find, which sounds about right from my usage. Asking GFX 50S body - $3500USD net to me 32-64 Lens -...
  3. C

FS (Can):Leica MP

Hello. Selling my barely used Leica MP, it's in mint condition with all box and manuals. Silver color. Prefer local trade in Toronto area, $4000 Cdn. Thanks for looking. -Cedric
  4. C

Voigtlander Ultra Wide-Heliar 12mm F5.6 (Canada)

Hi, I'm selling my Voigtlander Ultra Wide Heliar 12mm F5.6 in LTM mount. This is in mint condition, silver color, flawless glass. This is a very difficult to find lens these days. Comes with: 12mm viewfinder Front / back cap Optional filter holder (very difficult to find option for this...
  5. C

FS - Nikon 85mm f/1.8 AF-D Lens

pm'ed
  6. C

SOLD: Olympus Ep2 kit with EVF and extra

Re: For sale: Olympus Ep2 kit with EVF and extra All sold. Thanks.
  7. C

For Sale: Leica 50 rigid and 21 f/2.8

All sold. Thanks for those who pm'ed me.
  8. C

John. I have told you that I broke the lens by accident, it was the truth, I already lost a lens and fees from paypal as a result of currency exchange. I immediately issue a refund to you after the incident, that was the best I can do. About the refund, I actually called paypal immediately...
  9. C

Re: For sale: Olympus Ep2 kit with EVF and extra picture added
  10. C

50 Rigid is Sold. Thanks.
  11. C

Hello, selling my 6 months old Olympus EP2. Set includes the following: (1) EP 2 Camera with VF2 electron viewfinder, 9/10 condition (2) Prime Lens from the kit, 17mm / f2.8 (3) 2 Olympus batteries (4) M-Mount converter to use Leica M lens (5) C-Mount converter to use C lens (6) 35mm f/1.7 C...
  12. C

Hello, I'm selling my two of my leica collection: (1) Leica Elimarit 21mm f/2.8 $1600 net to me This Leica Elmarit-M 21mm F2.8 M bayonet mount lens is in excellent condition cosmetically, mechanically working perfectly and optically clean and clear. I have the original box, a rear cap, and...
  13. C

FS:P.Angenieux Type L3 17-68 / F 2.2 + Retro Zoom Type L C-Mount

Lenses:P.Angenieux Type L3 17-68 / F 2.2 + Retro Zoom Type L C-Mount Lens Model:P.Angenieux Type L3 17-68 / F 2.2 + Retro Zoom Type L C-Mount Lens Date Code if applicable:No.718976 Lens Body Condition:8.5+ / 10 Lens Glass Condition: 9.5 / 10 Sale Includes: Lens + Retro Zoom Tele convert to 12.5...