The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS, GA: Hasselblad H1 + Phase One P25+ DB with HC 80mm f2.8 lens

I am selling my Hasselblad H1 camera with HC 80mm F2.8 lens and film back. Also, Phase One p25+ Digital back. Everything is in great condition, Hasselblad's lens hood has some crack but holds fine on the lens. Also, there is a little dent on hassy's prism viewfinder lens (the one you look...
  2. A

Nikon D800E v.s Hasselblad H4D40: the end of medium format superiority?

I've got this test-review posted, did it mostly for my own curiosity (I am in upgrade mode from an old H1 and P25+ DB), and i think it might be interesting here :-) So, I've tested Nikon D800E v.s Hasselblad H4D40 in terms for details, shadows and highlight recovery. Selected H4D40 as the...
  3. A

WTB Schneider or rodenstock digital lens for macro work

Bump. Schneider 120mm Macro digitar F5.6
  4. A

WTB: Hasselblad H2 camera body, possibly 120mm F4 HC macro lens

Looking for Hasselblad H2 (upgraded H1) camera body, possibly 120mm F4 HC macro lens. Do not need a film back. Will be shipped to Atlnata, GA. alex @ koloskov.com with your offers.
  5. A

FS: Canon 1Ds Mark III camera body + extras

This was my main shooter for last few years. Bought it new from B&H in 2007 paid $8000. Camera has latest software installed. The camera is in great condition, There are very minor things around a body (few tiny scratches on LCD screen is what I can see, the rest is dust:), check the images...
  6. A

Leaf Aptus-II 12 in studio IQ tests

Hope this will be interesting for the community: Last week I have a chance to play with top of the Leaf’s line of digital backs, Leaf Aptus-II 12, 80-megapixel digital back mounted on Phase One 645DF camera. Many thanks to Steve Hendrix from Capture Integration for bringing all this beauty to...
  7. A

Kapture Group Live Video H mount for cambo 4x5 mount

Ops. forgot to add WTB: Kapture Group Live Video H mount for cambo 4x5 mount plus Kapture Group one shot for P25+ DB. plius.. anyone in Atlanta this weekend (05/13) with H1 or H2 body + lens to met me somewhere for 10 minutes : I'd like to test my P25+. please email me alex at koloskov.com...
  8. A

Cambo ultima and P25+ H-mount: what do I need to make it work?

Chris, Thank you for the explanation. I think I'll go with Kapture Group live view and one shot at this time. Do you have Kapture Group Live Video adapter for cambo for sale? Alex
  9. A

Cambo ultima and P25+ H-mount: what do I need to make it work?

Ok, I've got my first MFDB, P25+ H-mount and going to use it in studio (jewelry/product and hi-speed splash action shots with strobe lighting) with Cambo Ultima D 4x5 camera. Being new to MF world, I have some basic questions which I hope to get cleared with your help:-) : 1. What do I need to...
  10. A

WTB Cambo 4x5 H-mount plate

Looking for a simple adapter plate, not a sliding back. It will work on Cambo Ultima D 4x5 with Phase one H-mount back. Thank you! Alex
  11. A

CFV-39V back for a view camera: good choice?

I am relatively new to MFD world, and want to be more certain in compatibility of the equipment I am going to buy. I do studio product/jewelry, and currently assembling view camera based on Cambo Ultima D system. So, her is the question: will Hasselblad CFV-39 work well for such application...
  12. A

WTB Schneider or rodenstock digital lens for macro work

Looking for a digital lens for a view camera (Cambo Ultima D 4x5) Copal shutter preferable.. electronic will work as well. lens will work with MFD and 35mm sensors. 120-180mm, Schneider or Rodenstock is what I have in mind.
  13. A

Leaf 75 and live view support

Trying to figure out if capture One 6 or Leaf Capture v. 11 does support live view for old backs, leaf 75 in particular? :confused: I am building a Cambo ultima D based system for studio use and trying to figure out all the required pieces. Thank you! Alex