The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

FS: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 and 35mm f/1.8

Both lenses sold!
  2. J

The 35mm f/1.8 is still for sale.
  3. J

Nikon 24-120mm sold! 35mm f/1.8 pending.
  4. J

Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR In mint condition, purchased in March 2011 from Amazon. No scratches anywhere, sharp at f/4 at all focal lengths on my D700 (at least to my standard, never understood all the bitching on the DPreview forums - maybe I got a good one!). USA model with a photocopy of...
  5. J

FS: Sony NEX-C3 body only, Mint!

I have a NEX-3C in mint condition for sale (body only), with all the accessories that came with it (except for the lens that was part of the kit). It's in perfect condition, no scratches anywhere. The body has 371 actuations. Price is $325 (via Paypal gift), shipped to continental USA. Add 3%...
  6. J

FS: Sony NEX-C3

Price reduced to $380!
  7. J

Price reduced to $425!
  8. J

I have a three week old NEX-3C for sale, body only, with all the accessories that came with it (except for the lens that came with the kit). It's in perfect condition, and the body has less than 400 actuations. Price: $450, including Paypal fees and shipping to continental USA.
  9. J

Positive Feedback

buyer: Roderick Chen seller: Julio Marcos (me) item: Leica Summicron-R 50mm Great transaction with Roderick, thanks a lot.
  10. J

FS: Leica Summicron-M 50mm Tabbed

Lens has sold!! Thanks Jim for the recommendation on this lens.
  11. J

If I had the cash for an M9, I would keep the lens too (I'm the seller...) Keeping the M6 with the 35mm Summicron for the time being.
  12. J

Bump... if there's no activity it will go on eBay this weekend.
  13. J

SOLD: Voigtlander Ultron 40mm SLII for Nikon

Re: FS: Voigtlander Ultron 40mm SLII for Nikon Sold! (in a different site)
  14. J

Re: FS: Voigtlander Ultron 40mm SLII for Nikon Reducing price to $300 Paypal, includes USA shipping.
  15. J

Reducing price to $875 *with* USA shipping. This is firm, so please no PMs asking for a different price.
  16. J

This is the latest version with CPU contacts. Mint condition, meaning no scratches anywhere (case or optics), very smooth focus ring, no oil on blades. Comes with original box and accessories (close-up lens, hood, front cap, rear cap). $325 Paypal'ed, includes USA shipping. Here are some...