The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. edtan

FS PhaseOne P30+ & Leaf Aptus 75 both for Hasselbald H

Phase One P 30+ for Hasselblad H Battery Battery Charger Tether Cable $3,900 Leaf Aptus 75 for Hasselblad H Battery Battery Charger $3,900 Bank Transfer Preferred. FREE USPS Express shipping if you are in the Continental US. Phase P30+ front and back Leaf Aptus 75 front and back
  2. edtan

FS 50/0.95 Noctilux

2 months old and used twice. Pity it should sit on the shelf. Needs a new home. I will pay for USPS Express shipping. Direct deposit to my bank for this. Comes with outer gray box and everything else. Passport is unfilled. Photos to come... $10,950
  3. edtan

FS:Sony NEX-7

Body Only. Bought this from Adorama but decided not to keep it and too late to return. Battery was charged once and fired one shot without a lens. New in box, all accessories complete as supplied. $1,080 Free USPS Priority shipping in CONUS and I pay Paypal fees.
  4. edtan

FT:35 FLE for Chrome 35 ASPH LUX or Hexanon 60/1.2

Looking to trade a 35 Summilux FLE for either: 1) Silver/Chrome 35 Summilux ASPH + Cash Prefer one that is 6 bit coded and black/silver boxed. 2) Hexanon 60/1.2 + Cash. CONUS preferred. Please PM me. Many Thanks, Ed
  5. edtan

FS 50 Summilux LHSA Black Paint

Hi All, I have a BP 50 Lux here for sale. Body is clean, no nicks and no paint loss. Glass is clear, no oil in aperture blades. Focus is a little stiff as I have only used it as a display. Light scuff marks near the filter thread as the hood was mounted. There is a small nick above the "L" on...
  6. edtan

SOLD Leica M9 Black

I bought this used in April 2011 as a back up. It was CLAed by Leica NJ in May 2011. It has a few scuffs, on the top plate, on the screen and the baseplate. Missing paint in the "I"s on the back. $5.600 using Paypal gift or add 3% if using regular Paypal. FREE Fedex Ground shipping in Cont US.
  7. edtan

FS Nikon D7000 Brand New in Box $1,200

For sale this usually out of stock item. Brand New, Unregistered, Unopened for $1,200. Buyer to pay 3% Paypal and Shipping.
  8. edtan

WTB Nikkor 18-200 VRII

Any one willing to part with a Nikon 18-200, preferably VRII? Many Thanks!
  9. edtan

WTB 35 Summilux "ASPHERICAL"

Looking to buy the 35 AA Lux. Can anyone help to find this lens? It's going to be an adventure. Many thanks.:salute:
  10. edtan

FS: Leica MOTOR M

For sale a lightly used Leica Motor M I used for my M7. I understand it also fits the M6. Originally bought to improve the grip on the M7 but solved that problem with a Thumbs up. So it is going to a new home. Some light scratches as shown on second picture. Batteries were bought in August 2010...
  11. edtan

FS: 70-180 VARIO APO ELMARIT R (ROM)

Glass is clean and clear. Some scuffs as shown on the first photo between "A" and "R" of ELMARIT and between the "Infinity" mark and "feet", also on the tripod mount. Plus a few minor scuffs. Comes with original box, case , strap and packing. $3,300 net to me. Paypal preferred +3% or 0% if using...