The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Positive Feedback

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29511&highlight=lx5 Buyer: carl3 Seller: owen_coors Item: new Aki-Asahi half case for LX5 Item was as described, shipped quickly. Very pleasant transaction with Owen. Would certainly deal with again. My feedback (carl3) is primarily at...
  2. C

Positive Feedback

Seller: traut Buyer: carl3 Bought a Panasonic PS-114 2-piece camera case for LC1 or Digilux 2. It was as described, shipped quickly, packed well, and priced fairly; a all around pleasant transaction. Recommended seller.
  3. C

FOUND: 2-piece leather case for Pana LC-1

Re: WTB: 2-piece leather case for Pana LC-1 Found one from another member. Thanks Traut.
  4. C

Re: WTB: 2-piece leather case for Pana LC-1 Found one in Germany at a dealer. They gave me a price including shipping and minus the VAT. They do paypal in EU. I asked for a paypal invoice to be sent and I would buy. Never responded.
  5. C

Re: WTB: 2-piece leather case for Pana LC-1 no help?
  6. C

Re: WTB: 2-piece leather case for Pana LC-1 nothing?
  7. C

This was an option (I think) for the Pana LC1 (also fits Leica Digilux 2). It is a black leather 2-piece case. I have seen a couple for sale in Europe, but they don't ship to USA. Haven't seen any for sale in USA. Shows as discontinued. EU stock is PS-114. Please let me know if you know of one...
  8. C

Leica Digilux 2/Nikon lenses/various filters

Leica D2 sold pending
  9. C

One 72mm Nikon filter sold Leica D2 price reduced to $850 shipped CONUS.
  10. C

Nikon 180mm sold
  11. C

top trying to raise funds for X1
  12. C

New here, but long time member on fredmiranda.com with perfect feedback (c3jh) and 100% feedback on ebay (only as buyer). I do not use paypal; I take USPS money orders, cashiers checks, or personal checks. Checks clear before shipping unless I know you. Leica Digilux 2 camera, box, manual on...
  13. C

FS: Leica Digilux 2, Nikon lenses, filters

entertain reasonable offers; this is not a fire sale, but I don't need this gear anymore. I can keep the Leica bag and include shipping in CONUS to reduce the D2 price. I am still under what they are going for on auction site. I have two, so thought I would let one go.
  14. C

Nikon 35mm sold. Reduced prices on other Nikon: 70-300 vr - $425 shipped CONUS 24-85 - $385 " " 180 - $435 " "
  15. C

New here, but long time member on fredmiranda.com with perfect feedback (c3jh) and 100% feedback on ebay (only as buyer). I do not use paypal; I take USPS money orders, cashiers checks, or personal checks. Checks clear before shipping unless I know you. Leica Digilux 2 camera, box, manual on...