The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

The Leica Picture Thread

Incoming ..... SL2s Zeiss Sonnar 1.5. Syracuse, Sicily around 6 a.m
  2. C

Leica SL2-S the best digital camera ...

I've had three SL2s' over the last two years, testament to the fact that I keep coming back to it! At the moment I have a Sigma 35mm 1.2 Art as an af lens which although heavy, makes a stunning combination. Have a couple of M lenses, the 50mm Summilux ASPH and an old 90mm Elmarit. Tend to...
  3. C

SL2 v SL2s v M10

Thank you! I bought the SL2s in November and one L mount Sigma 35mm 1.2 Art lens .... which is beautiful ...... but far too heavy for me to want to take it out of the house/garden! The M lenses that I have are easy to use on the SL2s fortunately but I do miss af for my granddaughter and the...
  4. C

SL2 v SL2s v M10

Well I got the SL2s which came with a free Leica M adapter. I've had it for about 4 months and it took me a while to bond with it, in fact I sent it back twice but then regretted it! After a couple of months of manual focus I bought the Sigma L 35mm 1.2 which I love but of course it makes the...
  5. C

SL2 v SL2s v M10

Yep, I have a Novoflex adapter but I don't get the richness of a Leica file.
  6. C

SL2 v SL2s v M10

Thank you Roger, this is very helpful. I also used my M10 and the 50mm Summilux ASPH in Venice quite happily, with a Sony A7RII and ZM25 Biogon for the wider shots. Re the Q, I already have a Sony RX1RII as my hi res af camera. It's mainly my eyesight wether using the Visoflex or the RF on...
  7. C

SL2 v SL2s v M10

https://www.flickr.com/photos/christilou1/albums/72157696582042195. Thanks Paul, above is a link to my Venice pictures. Most (but not all ) are the M10 + 50mm Summilux ASPH combo. I love this output and worry that changing to the higher pixel SL2 might change it in some way. Is there...
  8. C

SL2 v SL2s v M10

I'm struggling to make a decision to change my M10 for the SL2 or 2s. I would be using my M lenses primarily but would hope to buy the L fit Sigma 40mm 1.4 Art as an af lens. I have no interest in video and the only reason I want to change from the M10 is that I'm getting older and even with...
  9. C

Fun with the M 10

I don't think I've posted any from our trip to Symi, Greek Islands last October so here are a few ..... Symi by christilou1, on Flickr Symi by christilou1, on Flickr Symi by christilou1, on Flickr Symi.... Greek Islands by christilou1, on Flickr Symi.... Greek Islands by christilou1, on...
  10. C

Fun with the M 10

11. C

Fun With Sony Cameras

A7RIII 50mm Summilux ASPH or ZM25 2.8 Biogon..... Stresa, Italian Lakes. Stresa, Italy..... by christilou1, on Flickr
  12. C

Fun With Sony Cameras

A7RII Venice FE55 1.8 FE85 1.4 or ZM 25 2.8 Venice.... May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice..... by christilou1, on Flickr Venice..... by christilou1, on Flickr Venice.... May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice.... May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice.... May 2018...
  13. C

Fun with the M 10

A few from Venice..... 50mm Summilux ASPH Venice May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice.... May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice.... Ma7 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice..... May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr
  14. C

Fun with the RX-1

Still using this "old" camera..... RX1 in Venice Venice May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice May 2018 by christilou1, on Flickr Venice.... by christilou1, on Flickr Venice.... by christilou1, on Flickr Venice.... by christilou1, on Flickr
  15. C

Leica 50mm ASPH Summilux vs. Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 Sonnar

I have both and have used them extensively on the M240 and the Sony A7RII. I generally take the Zeiss when I'm travelling because it's so much smaller and lighter than the summilux. I'm in a similar dilemma, going to Venice next month.... do I take the perfection of the 50mm Summilux or the...
  16. C

Fun w/Digital M Images

Few more with the 240 50mm Summilux ASPH Lucy..... by christilou1, on Flickr Oh what a beautiful morning...... by christilou1, on Flickr Lucy...... by christilou1, on Flickr
  17. C

Fun w/Digital M Images

The light is changing at last..... M240 50mm Summilux ASPH Light Up... by christilou1, on Flickr
  18. C

Fun w/Digital M Images

Nice set of images rayyan.... I love Zurich too :)
  19. C

Fun w/Digital M Images

More from the M240 Voigtlander 35mm 1.2 II ASPH combo..... not always in focus but still.... Lucy.... 2 months by christilou1, on Flickr I've been using a some new software, Blogstomp. It seems good for posting groups of images rather than the full size, particularly when they are pretty...
  20. C

Fun w/Digital M Images

I guess it's all about the new kid in town, the M10..... still considering an upgrade. Meanwhile, M240 Voigtlander 35mm 1.2 II ASPH Spring..... by christilou1, on Flickr