The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

FS :MINT LEICA 90mm F2 M Pre ASPH Lens with caps

For Sale Leica Pre ASPH 90mm F2 SUMMICRON-M lens in Mint condition with both caps. Lens is great condition without any issue like scratch, Fungus, Fog etc Lens is in USA with my family friend, will be shipped immediatly , price $925 shipped and paypaled for conus
  2. V

FS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT & ZEISS 21mm F2.8 ZM

FS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT & ZEISS 21mm F2.8 ZM FS: Leica M9 MINT BOXED(Lots of free access) & 90mm ELMARIT-M & ZEISS 21mm F2.8 ZM LENS 1. I am selling my Leica M9 MINT ( only 1400 Actuations ) with Lots of Accessories included , Its sitting in my dry...
  3. V

WTB:Hood for 25/21mm Zeiss ZM lens

looking for hood for Zeiss ZM 25/21mm F2.8 lens
  4. V

WTB: 50mm summicron or summilux

hi, friends i want a 50mm normal lens for my M8, it should be optically good and reasonably priced , summicron or 'lux , any one will do, pl pm vinod
  5. V

WTB: UV/IR FILTER 40.5MM, 43MM

hi, i want a 40.5mm and 43mm and 39mm uv/ir filter, pl pm
  6. V

WTB: Zeiss 50mm f2 or 50mm F1.5

optically shud be good condition for leica M
  7. V

my first pic on forum

hi, members this my first picture on forum, pl opnions of memebers welcomed thanks vinod
  8. V

WTB: milich hood/filter holder for CV 12mm F5.for M8

i want a milich hood/filter adapter for CV 12mm f5.6 heliar for M8,
  9. V

WTB : M8

hi, i want a Leica M8 , pl email me [email protected]
  10. V

life of M8 and M9 by acctuations

hi, greetings to all first, i have been closely watching this forum, pepole do give reference to Nos. of shutter used on Leica M8/M9 bodies to show its usage. people looks worried if the actual acctuation on these bodies reach 15000 mark, there are reference of change of shutter (new) with...