The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

A7s!

If that indeed does turn out to be the price, and if the reviews are good and I can live with the lack of phase detect autofocus, then I too would bite at that price. I'm hoping the lower res sensor will make the output from my old legacy lenses look better than a high res sensor.. the extra low...
  2. A

Fuji Xt1 image quality vs m4/3

It has a X-Trans CMOS sensor that is similar to the X100s, not sure if it's identical though. From what I read the X-T1 and X-E2 sensors are the same. It is not the same sensor as the X100 as that is not an X-Trans sensor.
  3. A

It's the IBIS Jono you Wassack

Well, I too am wrestling with which mirrorless camera system to invest in after selling my Nikon DSLR gear. I grabbed a second hand Panasonic G2 a year or so ago and have had great fun and some decent results with some old lenses (Pentax Takumar in particular), but since having my third child...
  4. A

A7s!

All this talk of chunky discounts and rebates I keep hearing about, but to my eyes, the A7 is still at or near RRP in the UK. I'd probably pay RRP for the A7s though, if it was below $2000 as I'm ready to make the jump now after what feels like months of research.
  5. A

A7s!

If it was around the same price as the A7 when that launched then I could see me being interested in the A7s. I'm definitely more of a stills shooter myself, but the video features would be a bonus, but if its going to be $3000, then that is completely out of my price range, as a hobbyist...
  6. A

Wedding with the A7

Some fantastic shots, great to see what the A7 and good manual lenses can achieve, as that's how I intend to use my A7 when I finally pull the trigger and get one. No. 13 and 17 are my favourites from your set.