The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Priced to sell! Phase One 645DF, P40+ Back, SK 80mm F2.8 LS Lens Kit RRS

Price: $2,300.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Fed Ex or UPS Selling the following incredible ready to shoot medium format system. Exceptional image quality at a fraction of the cost of a new system. I'm only selling due to...
  2. A

Phase One 645 DF // P40+ // Schneider 80mm LS // RRS Plate

Price: $3,500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: UPS Selling the following amazing ready to shoot medium format system. We are purchasing land, this is my only reason for selling, hate to see it go. Phase One 645 DF P40+...
  3. A

Apple 27" iMac i7 - Mountain Lion 10.8.4 - Like New

Price: $1,150.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: UPS or USPS Professionally maintained: 27-inch: 2.8GHz 2.8GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 6GB (1066 Mhz DDR3) memory 1TB hard drive ATI Radeon 4850 with 512MB Apple Wireless Keyboard...
  4. A

WTB: Nikon D800 - MB-D12 - RRS L Plate - ASAP!

Looking to purchase the following asap (money ready to be immediately transfered for the right deal). Nikon D800 MB-D12 RRS L Plate 70-200 VR II Warmest Thanks, Keith
  5. A

5d Mark II // BGE6 LNIB // Canon 5D2

// Specifications: 5d Mark II condition 9.5/10 LNIB (US) Shutter Clicks: Roughly 7K - 8K // Condition: 8.5 - 10 "Work as new, few marks on bottom from usage" //Extras Included: 2xLP=E6 Batteries // BGE6 AA Magazine cartridge // Purchase all for $2400.00 Shipped/Insured paypal add 3% //...
  6. A

FS: Profoto AcuteB 600 Complete Kit -- FREE SHIPPING

I have for sale a complete Profoto Battery Kit including the following: //Profoto AcuteB 600 Battery Pack //Acute Head //Zoom Reflector //Pocket Wizard Charger, Sync Cables, Arm Strap, everything As new. All Packaged in a brand new Pelican 1510 Case. "The pack was recently sent to Silvinos...
  7. A

FS: Elinchrom Quadra RX 2 x S Head Kit LN

I have the NEW Elinchrom Ranger Quadra RX 2 x S Head Kit for sale. This was opened up checked to make sure it was working and re-boxed. Reason for selling I thought we would switch to all Elinchrom heads, modifiers etc... At this time it would not be cost effective. Includes the...
  8. A

WTB: Profoto 7b or Profoto 600b

Looking for either pack and head system. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Kb
  9. A

Elinchrom 74" El Octabank

In box mint condition comes with everything as new. 950.00 shipped Paypal add 3%
  10. A

WTB:Nikon 70-200 VRII

Looking for a mint 70-200VRII, wanting to purchase asap. Thanks, Kb
  11. A

WTB: Nikon D3

I have funds ready for an excellent D3. Looking to purchase one this week. Thanks, Kb
  12. A

Canon Sale: 5D2 // 24-70L // 70-200 IS // 85L More

I have the following for sale or if someone is looking at coming to Canon from Nikon this would be an amazing kit. I take pride in my equipment, and have nothing but razor sharp copy's of each of the lens. All Items come with Original Boxes, Cases everything as new. 5D Mark II // Battery...
  13. A

WTB: Elinchrom Quadra or Profoto 600b

Funds ready for the proper system. Send me information with details/price. Thanks in advance, Kb