The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

FS: Leica 35mm Summicron f/2 - Chrome, 4th Version - Pre-Asph

Price reduced to $2600 + shipping.
  2. V

FS: Leica 35mm Summicron f/2 - Chrome, 4th Version - Pre-Asph

Leica 35mm Summicron-M (7 elements, 4th version in chrome finish) Model: 11311 (M-mount) Made in Germany, Not 6-bit coded Please send inquiries to me via PM (as opposed to posting in the ad). My work schedule is a bit sporadic but I’ll answer PM’s as quickly as possible as work allows. Price...
  3. V

FS: Leica 75mm Summicron-M f/2 lens

Sold pending payment.
  4. V

FS: Leica 75mm Summicron-M f/2 lens

I'm selling a beautiful, seldom used Leica 75mm Summicron-M f/2 lens (Serial number starting 3989xxx). The lens includes the original box, front and rear caps, leather case and paperwork. I have uploaded some photos to my flickr account...
  5. V

WTB: Manual for 35mm Summilux-M Aspherical (11873)

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a manual for the first version of 35mm Summilux Aspherical that Leica put out in a limited number in 1990 (not to be confused with the later "Asph" model). Short of being able to find the original, if there is a member here who has an original copy that would be...
  6. V

Current price for 6-bit coding?

Old thread, but I thought I'd add that I recently inquired with Leica NJ about current 6 bit coding and was quoted a price of $175US.