The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. saxshooter

FS: Rolleiflex 2.8 E2 Planar with Prism

Thinking about selling my good condition Rolleiflex 2.8 E2 Planar with Prism. Lens is clear, no haze or scratches. Rollei Prism comes with case. Camera comes with a case too, but I don't think it is the correct Rolleiflex case for it (it fits and closes, but not perfectly). I've got two of...
  2. saxshooter

SOLD: "Good User Condition" Sony NEX-5 Black Body Only

I have a "good user condition" black NEX-5 body that I want to sell (currently using a Sony NEX-7). Comes with original flash, original Sony battery, Sony charger, body cap, original box. Works as it should. It has the latest firmware with focus peaking installed. Only issue is it has the...
  3. saxshooter

SOLD:Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens AS new in box. (Admin edit -- you cannot post BRAND NEW anything unless you are a dealer, and then it does not belong in the regular B&S -- if it's been opened by you, it is no longer brand new and may or may not have manufacturer warranty to...
  4. saxshooter

SOLD: Nikon SB-910 Flash

Brand new SB-910 AF Speedlight i-TTL Shoe Mount Flash. Complete with box, papers, etc. $475 includes PayPal and continental USA shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Read all about it here: Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight i-TTL Shoe Mount Flash 4809 B&H Photo
  5. saxshooter

FS: Canon Ec-D Focusing Screen MATTE w/GRID for EOS 1D series digital, EOS 1, 1n, 3

Like new condition with retail packaging. I used it for one job with my Canon EOS-1D Mark IV digital cameras. Canon Ec-D Focusing Screen for EOS 1, 1N, 1N-RS, 1V, 1V-HS, EOS 3, D2000 & 1D Digital Series Cameras - Matte with Grid Matte field; grid lines assist in composition; for...
  6. saxshooter

SOLD: Olympus Pen F Lens 100mm 3.5 Manual Focus Great on Sony NEX and m4/3 cameras

For Sale: Olympus Pen F 100mm 3.5 telephoto lens for the Olympus Pen F, FT, FV 35mm half frame system. Also adaptable for digital use on the Sony NEX and micro 4/3 systems. Adapters not included, but I use the $30 ones easily found on ebay. $130 PayPal and shipped CONUS. International...
  7. saxshooter

SOLD: Olympus Pen F Lens 38mm 1.8 Manual Focus Great on Sony NEX and m4/3 cameras

For Sale: Olympus Pen F 38mm 1.8 lens for the Olympus Pen F, FT, FV 35mm half frame system. Also adaptable for digital use on the Sony NEX and micro 4/3 systems. Adapters not included, but I use the $30 ones easily found on ebay. $130 PayPal and shipped CONUS. International locations please...
  8. saxshooter

SOLD: RARE Canon 85 1.8 LTM m39 Rangefinder Lens

Rare, and she's a beauty! The Canon 85mm 1.8 in Leica Screw Mount, adaptable to use with Leica M rangefinders, Sony NEX, micro 4/3... (I've got a good quality Voigtlander 28-90 adapter for $20 if you need it for M mount). No oil on blades, no issues with the glass. $860 PayPal and Shipped...
  9. saxshooter

SOLD: Vintage Graflex Crown Graphic 4x5 Camera with Ektar Lens, Film Holders

Great condition 4x5 Crown Graphic Camera with the original 127mm f4.7 Kodak Ektar lens, shutter and lens board. Lens is in excellent condition. Bellows are in great condition and all shutter speeds sound right. Graflock back. Included also are 4 double sided film holders. $280 PayPal and...
  10. saxshooter

FS: Haoda Split Image Focusing Screen for Canon 5D Mark II

Haoda 5DB Split Image Focusing Screen for Canon 5D Mark II camera. Focus manual focus lenses with ease using a split screen. They are CNC cut from Canon's Ec-B screen to fit a Canon 5d Mark II camera. I bought this to focus a MF 50mm 1.2 lens and got the 50L soon after, so no longer need it...
  11. saxshooter

FS: Vintage Canon Rangefinder 100mm 3.5 and 135mm 3.5 lenses for Leica M

These vintage lenses can be used on Leica M cameras (adapters included) and also the Sony NEX or Panasonic/Olympus micro 4/3 cameras (adapter not included)! Canon 100mm 3.5 rangefinder lens. The silver barrel version. Very compact. Very clean. Included is the LTM-M adapter (brings up 90mm...
  12. saxshooter

SOLD: Voigtlander 28mm 1.9 Ultron BLACK with Voigtlander LTM-M Adapter

For sale: Voigtlander 28mm 1.9 Ultron in BLACK. Complete with original box, instructions, hood, back cap, front cap, focus tab. Everything it came with. No issues with glass. Barrel is clean. I will include the Voigtlander 28/90 LTM to M adapter. This is the fastest 28mm lens and is no...
  13. saxshooter

FS: Panasonic DMW-VF1 (24mm) External Optical View Finder for LX3

Used Panasonic DMW-VF1 External Optical View Finder (24mm) for Lumix DMC-LX3. OPTICAL viewfinder, not the ELECTRONIC VIEWFINDER Yes, it is small enough that when mounted in the hot shoe the flash for the LX3 can still pop up and be used. I don't see why this wouldn't work as an optical...
  14. saxshooter

SOLD: John Milich LTM8 Adapter for m39 LTM to M for Leica M8

Hard to find, brass adapter. With milled slots to code and adapt your screwmount/m39/LTM lenses for the Leica M8. This one brings up the 28/90 framelines. Currently coded for the 28mm Summicron, you can fill in the recessed holes as you like. These were $150 new when he was making them. $100...
  15. saxshooter

FS: Voigtlander 25mm 0.95 m43 Lens BRAND NEW UNOPENED UNUSED IN BOX

For Sale: Brand new, unopened retail box -- actually, it's still in the sealed USPS shipping box from the US authorized Voigtlander dealer, sitting on my table. This is a micro 4/3 lens. I pre-ordered this lens and in the long wait for it (it's still back-ordered) I bought a few other things...
  16. saxshooter

SOLD: Black Paint Leica M4 VERY CLEAN

Putting this up for a friend, who is in possession of this camera which ships from Washington DC: Very clean black paint M4. No issues. Viewfinder is clear, framelines are bright, RF is aligned, extremely minimal brassing. Please see detailed pictures. Has been CLA'd by Sherry Krauter. He...
  17. saxshooter

FS: Canon Eg-S Super Precision Matte Focusing Screen for 5D Mark II

For the 5D Mark II camera. As new, in original retail packaging. Good for manual focusing. $35 PayPal'd and shipped continental US. A little more for international depending on location.
  18. saxshooter

FS: Black Panasonic Lumix LX3 (the poor man's Leica DLUX-4)

For sale is my trusty black Panasonic LX3 with original strap, battery, lens cap, charger, box, unopened software, and manuals. I'm the original owner. Cosmetically, I'd describe it as user condition. The lens is fine, but the camera has a few scratches on the corners and touch points from...
  19. saxshooter

FS: Gary Fong Lightsphere II Flash Diffuser

with the inverted dome diffuser. Used with Canon 580 EX Flash, would work with similarly sized flash heads. Used for one wedding. $30 PayPal'd and shipped from Washington DC area, to CONUS
  20. saxshooter

FS: Olympus M.ZUIKO 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 Micro 4/3rds Lens

This is the kit lens that came with my Olympus E-PL1 micro 4/3 camera. Excellent condition. Hardly used (I'm using a fixed lens with the camera). Black version. This will also work the the Panasonic G series micro 4/3 cameras. $135 PayPal'd and shipped USPS Priority Mail continental US.