The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Speed booster for NEX

@ pegelli The Metabones SB in OM mount was back ordered by B&H :( Recently I've been playing with Samyang 35mm 1.4 with Mitakon and A6000. Initial results look pretty good but it sure is one big chuck of glass on that tiny body. When I get some decent images I will post a few here.
  2. T

Fun with the Pentax K5

Boooo! K5IIs, FA 50mm f2,8, ISO400, 1/60 @ f2.8 - North Carolina Botanical Gardens
  3. T

Speed booster for NEX

I have Mitakon now in AI, PK and FD. All will disappoint due to sloppy construction. All of them rotate on NEX mount even after setting adapter to the locked position. The FD mount is particularly finicky when it comes to mounting. Optical quality seems to be pretty good but I can't live with...
  4. T

Photographing your Bokeh

5. T

Speed booster for NEX

I have Mitakon on order and will post some samples after some trials. I don't believe it's currently available in OM mount but I wished it was. I also have the Olympus 24mm f2.8; it's a good one indeed.
  6. T

Speed booster for NEX

Yes about 3/4 turn CCW was about what each of mine required. Took a good bit of trial and error testing to get each one exactly right.
  7. T

Speed booster for NEX

How many SB users have checked infinity focus at larger apertures? I have four Metabones boosters and all of them required a good deal of adjustment to get right.
  8. T

Street (images)

9. T

Fun with A6000

ICLE6000 - LA-EA4 - Minolta AF 35-105, ISO 400 - 1/40 @ F7.1, Tone Mapped
  10. T

Photographing your Bokeh

11. T

Photographing your Bokeh

12. T

Photographing your Bokeh

13. T