The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

WTB: Hasselblad accessories

I am looking for various Hasselblad accessories including lens pouches, camera carrying case, hard compartment case, flash bracket, softar filters, etc. Let me know if you have any of these.
  2. A

FS: Fuji GF670 (Bessa III) Medium Format folding film camera w/ 6 months warranty

I am selling my beloved Fuji GF670 (Bessa III) Medium Format folding film camera. It was my portal to medium format film and I have to say it was the best decision I made. But now that I have a Hasselblad, this guy simply doesn't get the time it deserves. I think I shot about 50-60 rolls...
  3. A

Tri-X 320 film in 220 format (rare)

I got 10 rolls of Tri-X 320 film in 220 format (discontinued and rare). Expiry date is 4/2010. The film has been refrigerated for most of its life. $10 a roll. Shipping is flat $5 within US.
  4. A

FS: Leica 28mm Elmarit Pre-ASPH v4

I have a Leica 28mm Elmarit Pre-ASPH v4 very late serial 389XXXX for sale. It comes with square hood, hood cap, lens cap and rear cap. No box or papers. The only flaw is some oil on the blades, which has no impact on the actual operation or the image quality. $1,450 + actual shipping. Paypal...
  5. A

FS: Black Leica Summilux-M 50mm F/1.4 ASPH w/ free B+W filter

Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux ASPH lens 6-bit coded with box and all accessories PLUS free B+W filter. Serial is very late 411xxxx. $4,075 shipped within US. Paypal gift or +3%. Perfect feedback on this forum with numerous transactions. The lens is excellent (near mint) condition.
  6. A

FS: Two Leica M7s + 75mm Summicron APO ASPH

I am still trimming down my 35mm gears since I shoot mostly medium format these days. All prices include US domestic shipping and insurance. Paypal gift or add extra 3% fees. Perfect record/feedback on this forum with many transactions. For more photos, please visit: Flickr: Araakii2's...
  7. A

WTB: Hasselblad CF 150mm Sonnar T Lens

WTB: Hasselblad CF 150mm Sonnar T Lens Preferrably with box and leather pouch
  8. A

WTB: Fuji GA645i

I want to get a Fuji GA645i. Preferrably with box. Let me know if you have one.
  9. A

Relisted: Black Paint Leica MP 0.72 + 50mm Summilux ASPH LHSA Black Paint

The previous buyer decided to back out so here's the package again. This is not the MP3 combo but close. I have a black paint MP 0.72 and a 50mm Summilux ASPH LHSA Black Paint. Cosmetically, the camera is 9.5 out of 10 while the lens is more like 8.5 out of 10 with some paint loss around the...
  10. A

Feeler: Black Paint Leica MP 0.72 + 50mm Summilux ASPH LHSA Black Paint

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD This is not the MP3 combo but close. I have a black paint MP 0.72 and a 50mm Summilux ASPH LHSA Black Paint. Cosmetically, the camera is 9.5 out of 10 while the lens is more like 8.5 out of 10. However, the lens has always been protected by a...
  11. A

WTB: 28mm Elmarit v3

Looking for a 28mm Elmarit v3 to replace my 28mm cron. Let me know if you have one.
  12. A

WTB: Hasselblad 50mm Lens

Looking for a Hasselblad 50mm Lens. let me know if you have one to let go.
  13. A

FS: Huge Leica cameras and lenses sale

I found myself shooting more with my medium format system these days so I would like to trim down my Leica gears significantly. All prices include US domestic shipping and insurance. Paypal gift or add extra fees. For more photos, please visit: Flickr: Araakii2's Photostream 1) Leica 50mm...
  14. A

WTB: Hasselblad D40 Flash

Let me know if you have a mint copy for sale.
  15. A

FS: Leica 24mm Brightline Viewfinder

Selling a used Leica 24mm brightline viewfinder for 24mm lenses. It's in good used condition. No box. Viewfinder only. $325 shipped. Paypal + $5.
  16. A

FS: Luigi Leather Strap and ML-Grip by Photo Equip

I am selling a black Luigi neck strap and a black/gray ML-Grip by Photo Equip Neck strap - $45 http://www.leicatime.com/LessCostyDeluxeBlackWithM2.jpg ML-Grip - $90 ML-Grip® | Photo Equip Both include US shipping. Paypal + 3%. Thanks.
  17. A

FS/FT: Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH Black

I am looking to trade my black 50mm Summilux ASPH non-6-bit for either of the following: 1) 24mm elmar f3.8 ASPH 2) 75mm Summilux Germany 3) Noctilux f1 latest version Let me know if you would like to negotiate a trade. I will consider an offer if a trade doesn't work out.
  18. A

WTT: 39mm Leica UV for your 81A or 81B

Looking to get a nice multi-coated 81A or 81B filter. I have a 39mm Leica UVa to trade if you like or I can pay cash.
  19. A

FS: Photo books - Stephen Shore, Salgado, Elliott Erwitt etc

Clearing out some of my book collections. Shipping is flat $5 regardless of number of items. If you are a book lover/collector, you know that all these books are highly rated and considered must-haves. 1) Stephen Shore - The Nature of Photographs (Hardcover, out of print, brand new sealed) $95...
  20. A

WTB: Voigtlander 35mm LTM to M adapter

Looking for a mint Voigtlander 35mm LTM to M adapter with box. Let me know if you have one for sale.