The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Arca-Swiss M-Line Two Tilt Scales?

The Arca-Swiss M-Line Two has scales for swing, shift, rise and fall. But I don't see any scales for tilt. Am I missing something? If not, any suggestions on how I might accurately dial in, say, 3º of tilt? Many thanks,
  2. B

A/S M2, Rodenstock Sironar Digital + AFi-II 10 = Holy #@?!

What I'm seeing from my new Arca-Swiss M-Line Two and Rodenstock Sironar Digital lenses on my AFi-II 10 digital back is nothing short of astonishing. I am new to the world of view cameras, and am spending the first several weeks getting control of my tilts and swings. Jack, thank you for your...
  3. B

WTB: Rodenstock HR-Digaron + Apo-Sironar Digital

Hi, I'm looking for pristine condition copies of the following: Rodenstock HR-Digaron W 32mm f/4 in Copal 0 or Copal 0 + A/S 110mm lensboard OR Rodenstock HR-Digaron W 40mm f/4 in Copal 0 or Copal 0 + A/S 110mm lensboard AND Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 180mm f/5.6 in Copal 1 or Copal 1 + A/S...
  4. B

FS: 56 MPxl Leaf AFi-II 10 Kit (Rollei Hy6)

I'm probably going to regret this, but with a young family and just having launched a business, my MF gear isn't seeing enough use to justify my keeping it. THE EQUIPMENT For sale is the fantastic Hy6/AFi medium format kit -- includes the AFi camera, AFD 80mm f/2.8mm lens, and Leaf AFi-II 10 56...
  5. B

WTB: Rollei Schneider PCS 55mm f/4.5 PQ tilt-shift lens

Mint condition, original packaging preferred. $3K-$4K USD. Please contact me with any questions or offers.
  6. B

WTB: Rollei Zeiss F-Distagon 30mm f/3.5 PQ Fisheye lens

Mint condition, original packaging preferred. $3K-$4K USD. Please contact me with any questions or offers.
  7. B

Sorry, but I have to ask...

What are the chances of seeing a Phase IQ180 in AFi mount?
  8. B

Rollei Schneider Super-Angulon AF/AFD 50mm vs. Rollei Zeiss Distagon 50mm FLE

Hi, all, In terms of handling, these two lenses are quite different beasts, but I would like to know if anyone out there has experience with both of these lenses in Rollei mount? I'm well aware of the differences on paper, and in marketing, but would like to hear thoughts on people who have...
  9. B

Ever come across a Rollei Tele-APOtessar 500mm lens?

I've been looking around to try to see if I could find a 500mm Zeiss Tele-ApoTessar for Rollei, but in all the years I've been working with medium format, I've never even heard of someone owning one. I was wondering if anyone out there has come across one? I'd love to get a hold of a sample...
  10. B

WTB: Mint Rollei Schneider Super-Angulon 55mm PC-S

Hi, everyone, I am looking for a mint condition Schneider tilt-shift 55mm lens for Rollei, ideally with original packaging. Please contact me with an offer price if you have one you would like to sell, or know where I might find one. Best regards,
  11. B

FS: Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM

For sale: Canon 800mm f/5.6L IS lens. Lens is in near-mint condition. Very minor signs of normal use on lens hood and where hood mates with lens. Otherwise immaculate (see photographs, below). Perfect optical and mechanical operation. UX date code, I am original owner and am a non-smoker...
  12. B

WTB: Leaf AFi-II 10?

If you happen to have an excellent condition Leaf AFI-II 10 that you would consider selling, PM me. I would like to talk with you about the possibility of purchasing it. Best regards, -Brad
  13. B

FS: Hasselblad CFV-39 Digital Back + camera, lenses, extras

Recently, I purchased a CFV-39 as my sixth medium format system over the past three years. My goal was to build a single system that "does it all", from portraiture to nature. With the arrival of my first child two weeks ago, I have found that I have reached for one camera almost exclusively...
  14. B

WTB: Mint Zeiss Hasselblad 120mm f/4 CFE

Helllo, I'm looking to purchase a mint-condition Zeiss Hasselblad CFE 120mm f/4 Makro-Planar lens. I am willing to pay in the mid-$1000 USD range for it. Ideally with original box. I have an excellent reputation and have conducted numerous transactions on the major boards, as well as on...
  15. B

RFP/WTB: Hasselblad CFV-39 Digital Back

Hello, I am in the market to purchase a Hasselblad CFV-39 digital back. If you have one for sale, I would like to invite you to contact me via PM to provide a quote with your best price. As with all my business dealings, details will be handled with discretion and no information about any...
  16. B

Hasselblad RM-2 Viewfinder Modification (for 203FE)

In the recent CFV-39 thread, possible issues were raised around compatibility of the various 90-degree finders and the CFV back. With respect to CFV compatibility and PM90 and PME90 viewfinders, some have said they do work with the 503 body, while others have indicated they will or might not...
  17. B

SOLD: Phase One P45+ Digital Back (Contax Mount), Flawless Condition

Mint condition Phase One P45+ digital back, in Contax 645 mount. No known issues with the back whatsoever. Unit has 1005 exposures and is in flawless condition. Comes with Value Added case, long firewire cables for tethered shooting, three (3) high capacity 2500mAh batteries, a number of...
  18. B

Vibrations & the Contax 645

In another thread I began discussing vibration and the Contax 645. I've found that when shooting the 350/4, the Contax' shutter causes enough vibration to render the resulting image critically unsharp. I've isolated the problem to shutter induced because I'm using mirror-lockup, which also...
  19. B

WTB Contax GB-102 Lens Hood

Hello, I'm interested in picking up a Contax GB-102 lens hood. If you've got one, or know where I might find one, please PM me. Thanks! -Brad
  20. B

WTB: GB-101 and GB-102 Contax Lens Hoods

Hi, I'm looking to purchase excellent+ condition genuine Contax lens hoods. The Contax GB-101 for the Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f/3.5 and particularly the Contax GB-102 for the Zeiss Tele-Apotessar T* 350mm f/4 lens. Any help/pointers to these hoods would also be very much appreciated. Thank...