The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Aztecaphoto

WTB: Mamiya ZD Back or Phase One P21

Hi Ragintao: I have a Phase One P21 non plus that I´m going to sell. Were are you located? I´m going to LA at the beggining of next month. I´m a Phase One Certified Professional listed on their website. I´m the only mexican there. You can check my feedback on ebay as well. Same user name. Any...
  2. Aztecaphoto

RZ camera and the great outside

You can use a tripod, use mirror lock up, a cable release and long shutter speed for dawn. Or for a handheld you can use 1/250, 1/400 with: http://www.mamiya-usa.com/rz67-pro-iid-accessories-camera-grips-flash-brackets-l-grip.html (to hold the camera) and...
  3. Aztecaphoto

FS: MAMIYA ZD BACK + ACC.

SOLD to a happy new owner.
  4. Aztecaphoto

Sale pending
  5. Aztecaphoto

Mamiya ZD CF Compatibility

Hi: Try this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/newsLetter/Digital-Cameras-Newsletter-ZD.jsp Its says: Images can be recorded to CompactFlash (CF Type I/II) or SD memory cards. And I will ad NOT SDHC
  6. Aztecaphoto

Bump
  7. Aztecaphoto

This is a 22Mp. And it will work with Mamiya 645AFD, 645AFDII, 645AFDIII, Phase One 645AF and Phase one 645DF. I was looking at your posts and I have to tell that the mamiya ZD back will be a nice MF entry, specialy for the price. But, the buffer is a litlle bit slow: 11 shots and then you´ll...
  8. Aztecaphoto

Bump. escrow.com perhaps?
  9. Aztecaphoto

Bump
  10. Aztecaphoto

Bump. Still available for serious offers. Will be sent from 90022
  11. Aztecaphoto

Bump. Already in LA. Original box included. Remember, open to serious offers.
  12. Aztecaphoto

Bump as I´m leaving Mexico City tonight. This back will worth 22% trade in for an IQ. Dalsa chip. Nice entry to MF. IR photography possible.
  13. Aztecaphoto

Bump. Price lowered to 3300 usd shipp included and paypal fees
  14. Aztecaphoto

LightRoom pictured but not included
  15. Aztecaphoto

LightRoom pictured but not included The counter number is the same.
  16. Aztecaphoto

Hi all: FS a Mamiya ZD Back (series GJ3xxx, so no purple cast, no double buffer model) as I no longer need it because the company that I work to, bought its own back. I´m the original owner and I bought it within US (B&H invoice), and has about less than 5000 actuations (ALWAYS in studio). It´s...
  17. Aztecaphoto

Wtb: digital back for mamiya rz pro ii

Hi: You can use your RZ67 non D with a Mamiya HX701 adapter for mamiya 645 mount, a wake up cable (an old 645AF shutter, or similar, will work. Just check your P1 model) and a Phase One Back. But you´ll have to make some DIY to make it work. This is explained in phase one support, or you can...
  18. Aztecaphoto

On Camera Flash for Mamiya / Phase One

Is it possible, but I think you will have to cut down the output by 1-2 stops
  19. Aztecaphoto

But, it says that you can use the Canon 580x in manual mode. Or the metz that you mentioned, but in the manual (page 82 at the bottom) says "With TTL flash photography, the reflection of the flash is metered and the intensity of the flash is adjusted automatically, so TTL flash photography...
  20. Aztecaphoto

It didn´t open to me as well. Maybe a site down. Also, perhaps you need to register in order to enter the phase one forums. A good idea, by the way.