The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. MaxKißler

Compressed VS Uncompressed DNGs - A quick test

Hi guys, I finally had time to do some testing and would like to share my results with you. It is about something that has always kept me wondering since first testing an M9: Is there a difference between shooting compressed or uncompressed raw files with the Leica M9? And if yes, how...
  2. MaxKißler

Regenerating your dead Hasselblad H battery grips

Hi Guys, this might be useful to everyone on a budget with an H camera. Here's my attempt to replace the dead battery in one of the grips that came with my H2. All you need is (not enough money for a new grip :rolleyes: ) the battery housing, a battery cage that takes AA batteries and some...
  3. MaxKißler

Hasselblad HC lens recommandations please

Hi guys, to cut a long story short: I jumped ship and am now proud owner of a Hasselblad H2 with Phase One P30+. Did I once say I'd never go for a 44x33mm sensor? I certainly don't remember... :angel: So I sold my Mamiya 645 AFD II, AF 80mm and Leaf Aptus 22 and got enough money to buy the H2...
  4. MaxKißler

FS(EU): Mamiya Sekor C 50mm f/4 Shift

Hi guys, this one has to go aswell. The way the aperture clicks I'd say this lens is just like new apart from some paint loss on the barrel. Asking 350€ plus shipping and paypal fees. Of course you can pick it up locally aswell.
  5. MaxKißler

FS(EU): Mamiya 645 AFD II + Leaf Aptus 22 + Mamiya AF 80mm f/2,8

Hi guys, I'm jumping ship (to HB) and that's why I would like to give this great Set a new home. I'm selling everything as stated in the title: Leaf Aptus 22 Mamiya 645 AFD II Mamiya AF 80mm f/2,8 5 Batteries + Charger Asking 3500€ plus shipping and paypal fees. Or you just pick it up locally.
  6. MaxKißler

FS: HX-701 Mamiya DB on RZ67 / RZ67 Pro IID adapter plate

Good news everyone, my adapter plate is now for sale and if you need one, here's your chance. Asking 550€ including paypal and shipping fees within the EU. Regards, Max
  7. MaxKißler

FS (EU): Schneider Kreuznach 47mm XL in black Copal 0 shutter

Dear forum, I would like to sell my Schneider Kreuznach 47mm XL in a black Copal 0 shutter. It's in excellent condition, glass is pristine and the shutter works perfectly at all times. I'll be uploading images as soon as possible. Asking 600€ (shipping within central Europe and PP fees...
  8. MaxKißler

WTT (EU): My digital ready RZ67 system with lots of lenses for your black M9

Hello guys, since I only have two medium format systems and no 35mm gear I am willing to part from one of them. I would like to trade my entire RZ67 outfit for a black Leica M9 (body only). I'll be uploading images as soon as possible. My outfit consists of the following: -Sekor-Z 37mm...
  9. MaxKißler

High resolution back and RZ67 glass

Hi, I'm just very curious. Has anyone ever used the RZ67 with a high resolution db, such as a P45+ or even the P40+/P65+ kind of sensor league? Since Mamiya is selling the RZ bundled up with an Aptus II 12 (which is even more demanding) I wonder whether all of the lenses are up to the task...
  10. MaxKißler

WTB: HX-701 P1/Mamiya mount DB on RZ67 ProIID adapter plate

Hi Guys, I'm desperately looking for a HX-701 adapter plate. If you have one and would like to sell it, please let me know. Either send a pm or an email to: maximiliankissler[at]hotmail[dot]com Kind regards, Max
  11. MaxKißler

WA lenses for tech/view cameras / SK 35mm XL vs. SK 38mm XL vs. RS 35mm

Hi Guys, I'm planning to get a wide angle lens for my view camera sooner or later and am contemplating on getting one of the lenses below. I will be using it in combination with my Aptus 22. Of course I plan to upgrade my back in the more distant future but would like to invest in a lens that...
  12. MaxKißler

FS (Europe): Phase One 645AF + Mamiya AF 80mm + Filmback + Accessoires

Hi Everyone, I'm selling my beloved Phase One 645AF. Just to avoid confusion, I tried selling it via Ebay but the buyer refused to pay so here is my first attempt at selling something through this forum. Everything I'm selling is in great condition. The lens has no dents no funghi no haze no...
  13. MaxKißler

Need help with my gear (Phase One + ZD Back)

Hi everyone, first of all, thanks for taking your time to read this. I have to admit I'm not only new to this forum but also new to photography itself. I bought my first dslr in April this year and taught myself to take images and postprocess them. So I'm still devoloping myself and haven't...