The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Nikon 300mm 2.8 afs

I have a wonderful 300mm 2.8 AFS v1 for sale. $2650 plus shipping. Come with soft lens cover, hood, and hard case. Only thing missing is a manual. Glass is super clean as is the lens in whole. Only marks are where the hood attaches to lens, as is normal. I think the hood might have one small...
  2. J

FS: Nikon 300mm 2.8 afsI

I am looking to sell a nearly perfect Nikon 300mm 2.8 afs version I lens. Hood, case, lens front cover, back cap. I can email pics if requested. Asking $2800, I will cover shipping you need to add 3% if using PP or you can send MO. Again this is nearly perfect, I do not see any defects at...
  3. J

Profoto 600R kit

I am considering selling my three Profoto 600R's with stands, umbrellas, reflectors and cases along with two 3x4 Profoto softboxes with speedrings in order partially fund a move to a Profoto D1 air kit. Everything in excellent shape. Asking $3200 OBO John please email if interested...
  4. J

Mamiya 645 afd ttl flash system

I am reducing this for quick sale. Metz 54mz-3 full ttl flash for Mamiya 645afd, add a 3200 series foot for any other system to get ttl. Great flash with dedicated 3952 Mamiya foot! Cheap cheap cheap $150 email me, [email protected]
  5. J

FS: Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 VR, 20mm 2.8D, Metz

I am selling: A like new 70-200 VR with everything that originally comes with it, plus a Tiffen UV filter, Box etc. everything $1600. Also still available my 20mm 2.8 D no box replacement front cap. $380 (reduced... previous post was $400) Metz 54mz-3 flash with mamiya 645afd foot and...
  6. J

FS: Nikon 20mm 2.8D

FS: Nikon 20mm 2.8D with hood HB-4, replacement front cap, original back cap, Hoya HMC uv filter, no box, perfect condition $400 email for pics. John [email protected]
  7. J

WTB Nikon 300mm 2.8 afs I or II

Please email me with your asking price and condition/version of lens. I am not too picky about cosmetics but would like clear glass. Might consider AF-I. Thanks, John
  8. J

WTT Nikon 70-200 2.8 +some for 300mm 2.8

Hi, I have a slightly odd trade idea, want to see if anyone is game. I have a nearly new condition 70-200 2.8 VR with all boxes and extras that I would like to trade for a 300mm 2.8 AFI or newer lens, prefer AFS. I do not care about cosmetics but want perfect optics/mechanics. Since my lens...
  9. J

FS: Metz 54mz-3 with mamiya afd foot

For Sale, nice Metz 54mz-3 flash with dedicated Mamiya ttl foot. Flash is in good condition, comes with Metz carrying bag. $200 John
  10. J

WTT printing and drum scanning for Nikon glass or body

Anyone wanting professional drum scanning or fine printing and would like to trade off pro nikon af glass or a d700 or d3 body feel free to contact me. Thanks, John John Latimer ej arts, inc. 201 Cobb Terrace Rochester, NY 14620 585-271-3533 [email protected]
  11. J

Pentax K lenses and LX body

I have three very nice Pentax K-mount lenses available. 50mm 1.2 $300 35mm 2 $200 24mm 2.8 $150 all are clean super lenses I used on my lx's for years. The 50mm 1.2 is one of the best lenses ever made by anyone! I have heard of some people adapting them for use on Canon DSLR, though I...
  12. J

Mamiya 645afd Quantum qttl adapter d-25

Mamiya 645afd Quantum qttl adapter d-25 for sell, $80 like new... no box though. John [email protected]
  13. J

FS Profoto Pro Tungsten heads

I have 5 ProFoto Pro Tungsten heads that I am selling. Used but working just fine. 1000w each. One has a cracked dome so it will be a back up I guess. Looking for $1400 for all. Great for the photographer working with sliding backs, multishots or for the photographer who does some video...
  14. J

FT Feeler, Trade 300mm 2.8 VR for non VR + Cash

Hello, Just feeling out the field. Would anyone like to trade an AF-S 300mm 2.8 preferably version II lens and $3250 for a Never used 300mm 2.8 VR current version? I don't really need VR, I shoot high shutter speeds anyway with this range of lens. If interested email [email protected] or call...
  15. J

WTT printing and drum scanning for Ball head and CF Tripod or either

Hello, I would like to trade professional services for a nice ball head and a good CF Gitzo tripod. My tripods and heads are quite old studio variants and not suited to me lugging them out into the SW, where I am heading in June. I own ej arts, inc. a small specialty printing studio and would...
  16. J

FS Leaf Aptus and mamiya Kit $13,750

I am selling a very clean Aptus 65 mamiya mount back, only 1999 shots on it. I have lots of extra batteries. Back has over 1yr left of warranty. Selling also Mamiya AFD with 80mm, 55-110, 105-210, and 35mm lenses. Everything is in great condition! I am needing to finance other equipment before...