The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Sony A7rIV 1st version

Used lightly still in new condition. Comes with original box and packaging, battery, power cord, charger, Cable Protector Unused, Shoulder Strap, Accessory Shoe Cap, Eyepiece Cup The last photo I took shows the shutter count at 920 $2400 obo
  2. W

SOLD: Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS AF E-Mount Lens

In excellent near new condition. Glass is perfect. Comes with original tripod collar, lens hood, soft case, box, and papers. 750$
  3. W

SOLD: Boundary Supply Errant Backpack

Brand new, never used. 140$ shipped CONUS
  4. W

SOLD:Leica Visoflex Typ 020

In Mint condition. Comes with case, slipcover, manuals and original box. 375 obo Shipping to CONUS only
  5. W

FS::Leica M240 Box and packaging, extra battery, 2 cases, Olympus VF-2 EVF

In like new condition. Comes with everything originally the box came with right down to the cable ties, including cables, strap, flash shoe protector, manuals pouches etc. Includes the following extras: Extra battery Luigi case with screen cover Leica camera protector with box Olympus VF-2...
  6. W

FS Leica R APO extender 2x ROM

Sold most of my R lenses a few years ago and realized I still have this In remarkable shape for its age. Excellent (9+) condition with slightest of body wear. Glass is Mint. Comes with original Leica leather case. 495$ shipped or best offer. Please add 3% for paypal.
  7. W

Leica CL value in 2020

The Leica CL bundle is $2995 with an 18mm lens today. This is actually less than the price of the camera alone! I was wondering if this is now a good value for the CL and good time to jump in and get one. There is the potential for a CL2 announcement of course which would impact it. But at this...
  8. W

Wotancraft Ryker Brown/Brown Leather

In great shape. Bought new and used lightly. Inside is a dark wine color that is really beautiful. Comes with the original inserts. More details on the bag at Wotancraft: https://www.wotancraft.tw/product/ryker-S-black-leather 270$ or best offer
  9. W

Nikon AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR with BW MRC and case

This is the new model that just came out 2015 winter. And I Just got the lens in 2015 winter from B&H and used it for one trip. Still in New condition. It's an amazing lens but it's not a focal length I normally use and only needed it for this one trip. Comes with original Box and accessories...
  10. W

Sony A7ii

In New condition with box, and all original included items including battery, charger, strap, manual etc. I never used a screen protector but I will include a new one. The camera is in pristine like new shape and the screen is perfect. I've used it only a few times. 1150$ - paypal'd and...
  11. W

Leica R Lenses 180mm apo and 80-200

The venerable Leica 180mm f3.4 APO-TELYT-R, with the very rare 14222 filter retaining ring and filter. I have added a leitax nikon F mount and will also provide the Leica R mount. Can switch to the Leica mount if desired. In great shape for its age. Glass looks pristine. Body in excellent...
  12. W

Leica 100mm apo Elmarit-R

The Body is in near mint condition. Glass is in mint condition. In amazing shape for a lens of its age. Comes with Leica case and both caps. Yours for 1750$
  13. W

Nat geo Leica

There's a leica M approx 6:18 into this video that I was pleasantly surprised to see. Great expedition too, had no idea Burma had that kind of terrain, having been to the Himalayas myself. https://vimeo.com/136761532
  14. W

T or X, which would you choose as a 2nd body?

So, I've been wanting for some time to have a 2nd lightweight body to complement the M240 that has autofocus capability ( my eyes aren't what they used to be ) , is lightweight, and has a nice set of interchangeable zooms. There are times where I find AF and zooming very useful on travels etc...
  15. W

Leica Lenses (28mm, noct )

Leica Elmarit 28mm latest version. 1400$ (SOLD) Leica Noctilux 0.95 with 60mm Leica UVA filter. 8650$ Leica Summarit 75mm. 1200$ All lenses are 6 bit coded come with all the original accessories and packaging/box. Lenses were purchased new, MINT and well taken care of.
  16. W

Leica M240 Black Mint + Extras

Used very lightly and mainly stills, almost no video. Comes with: Beautiful Brown Leather handcrafted Angelo belle case Extra Battery With boxes and all original packaging and accessories in box Will post photos shortly if there is interest. 5300$
  17. W

Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH Lens (Black)

In MINT condition, with original box and packaging. Also included is the Leica E60 UVA Filter (130$ value ) which has always been on this lens from the beginning. I have perfect reviews on getdpi, RF forum, and eBay 9200$ -- open to reasonable offers
  18. W

Leica M240 black with extras

Black Leica M240 with beautiful Angelo Pelle leather brown case and strap, extra battery. All original boxes and accessories included. I bought this new and am the first owner. Camera is in mint condition and also has a screen protector. Very lightly used, Around 2000 actuations. Will post...
  19. W

Anyone using iPad for travel workflow?

I'm finally thinking of switching to an iPad for my workflow with a new 128gb iPad air and my new M240 especially given that the iPad fits in my fogg b# bag and makes a great travel kit. Used to use laptops which I no longer intend to take on trips. I'm thinking of keeping about 100gb of sd...
  20. W

SOLD Leica M 240 brand new unopened

Will have a brand new one on Friday ( dealer has it in hand with my name ). Given I probably won't have any time in the near future to use it, am willing to let it go without opening the box at the current going rate of 8500$ ( obo ). Note I'm "off the grid" on the weekend but can ship by...