The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Voigtlander 75 2.5, VC 50/75 type 2 m-adaptor

Selling the terrific VC 75 2.5 now that my M8 is sold. Glass is clean, aperture snappy, with some slight blemishes on the barrel. 375$ type 2 50/75 voigtlander 39-m adaptor with box. 40$ 400$ if bought together. paypal and conus shipping included
  2. B

UV/IR filters for m8

all B+W 486 UV/IR MRC 39mm black 39mm silver 43mm black 46mm black non MRC 52mm black 40$ each shipping and paypal included
  3. B

Leica m8 w/ box SN 3200468

Selling my long time favorite camera but I just seem to be grabbing it less often. I bought about 4 years ago used and never had a problem. Some brassing around the strap lugs but otherwise in great shape. White paint in M8 removed and red dot removed, painted black and replaced, I did this so...
  4. B

voigtlander 35 1.2 ver2 m mount w/box

bought new by me. Nice shape, beautiful lens but finances necessitate its sale. glass is clean as I’ve always had a uv/ir filter on it. 1150$ shipped and paypaled B+W 486 uv/ir can be had for additional 35$
  5. B

FS: Sony RX100 w/box

Great camera but didn’t really connect with it. I used it for about 2 months for casual use. It has a couple blemishes on the body and a 2 light scratches on the lcd. lens is clean and all is functioning well. I use the same screen name on ebay and fredmiranda with few but always positive...
  6. B

Contax t3, Sandisk FW800 cf reader, minolta spotmeter f

Contax t3: One of my all time favorite cameras is not being used enough. I'm sad to see this go but it deserves more use. I'm the original owner and used it with care. After the one sprocket failed which is common Steve's camera in Los Angeles modified it which has performed well. Case, manual...
  7. B

FS: 135 tele-elmar M mount

Leica 135 tele elmar f4 I bought this on a whim a few months ago and have used it like four times. When I want this focal length I'm sure I'll miss this lens it's just so good. In very nice shape the only blemishes I can find is some mild wear on the focus ring. Glass looks good and the...
  8. B

nikon d700, sb-800, 3 zooms, & 2 primes

Video is becoming a priority for me so I'm selling off my nikon kit. The body and flash where bought new and the lenses used. While in my care they have been used but not abused. All prices include regular paypal and shipping to CONUS confirmed address. As far as selling reference I have a...
  9. B

35 ultron, 135TE leica

A recent case of GAS is forcing the sale of 2 great lenses. Voigtlander 35 1.7 ultron. Very nice shape and quite sharp. light wear on the barrel and a little more on the hood. Glass is clean and aperture blades free of oil. I bought this lens used a few months ago and have used it very little...
  10. B

VC 90 apo 3.5, nikon 85 1.8, 75-150

I'm trying to unload some of my less used glass to make room for something new and wanted to give it a shot here before going to fleabay. VC 90 3.5 APO LTM with original caps. Has some wear on the barrel as the Voigtlander finish is not the most robust. Glass is clean, focus smooth, and...