The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

WTB: Leica M9 baseplate in blackpaint

Still looking. Thanks for the info M. ! Best Regards Will
  2. W

WTB: Leica M9 baseplate in blackpaint

Looking for a M9 base plate in excellent condition in black paint for the M9. Please send me a PM with asking price if you have one on your shelf :) Thanks
  3. W

WTB: Leica 180mm f2.8 APO R

optics are exactly the same but mount was modified to accept the 1.4 extender and this was confirmed by leica
  4. W

Leica UV/IR filters

Availability Update: 1x Leica 46mm Chrome UV/IR filter. No box, one tiny blemish on the glass but it will not effect the image quality, priced to sell- $65 1x B+W 49mm Black MRC UV/IR filter with original Inner & Outer box. New. - $ 65 1x Leica 60mm Black UV/IR filter. No box. Mint- . - $85
  5. W

Leica UV/IR filters

B+W 39mm Chrome & Leica 55mm Black are sold. 60mm, 49mm, and 46mm are still available.
  6. W

Leica UV/IR filters

Carlito, The Leica 39mm (black) is sold. I still have B+W 39mm Chrome and the rest are available. Thanks !
  7. W

Leica UV/IR filters

1x Leica 39mm Black UV/IR filter with Inner & Outer Leica Silver box. Few scuffs on the outer rim (will not affect mounting on your lens) Glass is mint, priced to sale - $55 1x B+W 39mm Chrome MRC UV/IR filter with box. New. Never used. - $65 1x Leica 46mm Chrome UV/IR filter. No box, one tiny...
  8. W

FS: Contax Planar 100mm F/2 T* West Germany

Lens is in near mint condition. No ding or dent or scratch on the lens element or barrel. The lens was well kept in the safe for collection purpose. It is fully loaded with all original goodies including: metal hood, leather pouch, caps, box, user manual, warranty card and Zeiss lens...
  9. W

FS: Leica Angle Viewfinder M 12531

This Leica angle finder is in brand new condition. It can be used for discrete shooting or enable you to shoot at close to ground level to create a different perspective. This angle viewfinder is well made and solid. Cut from a solid piece of brass. Prism is very bright and clear. It comes with...
  10. W

FS: 6-bit M coder kit

bump
  11. W

Hi Guys, Sorry, I have to mention there are two tips of this marker pen come with the kit; I just checked the very finer tip is dry but another fine tip works very fine. I guess I didnt keep the cap tight enough but you may replace the marker by a "Sharpies" which is accessible to most...
  12. W

I have a M-Coder Kit for sale. With this kit, you may manually code 6-bit on your lens as desired. 60 USD pped and shipped from Ontario, CAN. Thanks for looking :salute:
  13. W

WTB: Few Leica M related items

I am looking for: 1. Hood for 35 Summilux M [12589] A49 2. RRS L plate for Leica M8 3. Leica E39 Uva/IR filter in silver [13416] Please contact me if you have any above mentioned item for sale. Thanks Will
  14. W

WTB: Contax Zeiss 16mm Fisheye

I am Looking for a Contax 16mm fisheye lens in excellent condition. Please email. Thanks Will
  15. W

Anybody has an idea what this is ?

I just receive this second hand lens on Friday but I noticed there is something inside the lens observed at distance about 10cm. There is no mark on front and rear element. It seems these stuff is on one or more element inside the lens.
  16. W

FT or WTB: Black Leica E39 UV/IR for Silver Leica E39 UV/IR

I am looking for a silver/chrome Leica E39 UV/IR filter. I can trade with cash or black Leica E39 UV/IR filter or E55 UV/IR and both are in perfect condition. Send me an email. Thanks
  17. W

WTB: - RRS Ballhead, Clamp, Plate

I am looking for additional ball head and clamp, namely: Ball Head: BH-55 and BH-40 Clamp: Two B2 AS II and one PCL-1 In addition,I am also looking for RRS plates for M8 Bi-directional plate is B9; or Universal L-plate MC-L. Please send me an email. Thanks for looking.
  18. W

WTB: RRS plate for M8 - RRS B9 or MC-L

I am looking for a RRS Quick-Release Body Plates for M8 camera The catalog number for the Bi-directional plate is B9; or The catalog number for the Universal L-plate is MC-L. If you have any one of the above for sale or don't need it, please contact me by email. Thanks Wil
  19. W

WTB: Leica Noctilx 50mm f 1.0

Looking for Leica Noctilx 50mm f 1.0. Please email. Thanks