The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Old Sinar software

I am also a Sinar eMotion 75 LV user, previously I used to read the compact flash card using Captureshop, but lately capture shop does not import the files, the little spectral circle keeps going round and round (overnight) ! no other software seems to be able to read Sinar files and the...
  2. A

FS: Sinar eMotion 75 LV digital back with Hy6 adapter plate

Hi, Is this digital back still available thanks
  3. A

Sinar eMotion 75 - any infos appreciated

I request help of forum members for the following issue - my Sinar eMotion 75LV back (used on Hasselblad ELM camera does not store pictures to the CF card (16GB Kingston card) which came with the back) is this correctable by a firmware update. Also my Mac Pro computer does not read the CF card...
  4. A

Sinar eMotion 75 - any infos appreciated

I request help of forum members for the following issue - my sonar eMotion 75LV back (used on Hasselblad ELM camera does not store pictures to the CF card (16GB Kingston card which came with the back) is this correctable by a firmware update. Also my Mac Pro computer does not read the CF card to...
  5. A

LEAF Aptus II 5 Digital Back Issue

Friends, I am using a Leaf Aptus II 5 22 mp digital back on a Hasselblac 501 CM. it takes great pictures. Issues - when I use a shutter speed of 1/4 sec or less the picture is invariably blurred despite holding the shutter open long enough for the lens shutter to close. when using a cable...