The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Positive Feedback

Buyer: doobooloo (me) Seller: Anil Kalagatla Item: Noctilux f/1 E60 Purchased a Noctilux from Anil, everything went great - even when I found out the lens would not focus correctly, Anil was kind enough to partially contribute for focus recalibration from DAG. Could not ask for a better...
  2. D

Positive Feedback

Buyer: doobooloo (me) Seller: SKueh Item: BP Cron 35 Asph, Chrome Cron 35 v4 Purchased two fine lenses from Sze-Han, great communication, fast shipping, overall a very pleasant transaction! Thanks for the lovely lenses!
  3. D

Positive Feedback

Buyer: doobooloo (me) Seller: apsheng Item: Titanium Cron 35 Asph Purchased a 35 Cron Asph Titanium from Alan. Everything as described, and even when FedEx had trouble delivering the package for some reason, he was very helpful to follow up with them to make sure the package would be delivered...
  4. D

FS: 35 Summicron ASPH black paint

Sent PM earlier... Wanted to make sure you got it. :)
  5. D

Positive Feedback

Seller: doobooloo (me) Buyer: Y.B.Hudson III Item: Leica M Monochrom I sold my Leica M Monochrom to Hudson, couldn't have asked for a smoother and more professional transaction. Great communication throughout for peace of mind in a high-value transaction. I would not hesitate to do business...
  6. D

SOLD: Leica M Monochrom (241 actuations)

SOLD! Thanks for all your interest!
  7. D

Leo - PM sent! The D800E might be interesting.
  8. D

Several trade ideas so far but MM is still available! :)
  9. D

Lenses in particular that I would be interested in as part of a trade: Summilux 75 v1 with detachable hood Summilux 50 v1 chrome (earliest optical formula) Summicron 35 v1 8 element Summicron 35 v4 "bokeh king" - black or chrome Summilux 35 v1 (one that works/mounts properly on M9) Or anything...
  10. D

A number of members here expressed interest in this camera as part of a trade... and yes, I would be open to trades. Mostly looking for interesting Leica lenses, and/or if you have a clean M9 or M9-P body with low shutter count I may consider a body as well. Thanks!
  11. D

Updated with photos! :)
  12. D

*** UPDATED WITH PHOTOS! *** I got delivery of a brand new M Monochrom last month, but haven't been using it much as I am still afraid of missing the color shot. I thought I could live with a solely black-and-white camera and that it would somehow force me into making better photographs, but...
  13. D

SOLD! F/S: Mint Leica M9P Chrome

Re: F/S: Mint Leica M9P Chrome Wow!
  14. D

Summicron LHSA without LHSA engraving?

Also interesting is that the LHSA kit had a production of 1000, whereas the Anthracite stopped at 600, and some sources put the kit count at only 400 (with the remaining 200 as body+vit only)... So technically I guess this Summicron is rarer than the LHSA, although how the market values it might...
  15. D

Ah you're right! Even the serial number range matches with this: A Visual Profile on Leica MP 0.72x 10316 Gray Anthracite Kit in JAPANESE configuration - MIR Image Library Thanks for the insight! Didn't realize there was another special edition with the same styling on the Summicron!
  16. D

Hello all, Just purchased this lens, but to my surprise this has the styling of the LHSA edition Summicron ASPH but does not bear the LHSA logo where it's expected above the Made in Germany engraving at the bottom of the lens... Take a look: Was there ever a production run of these lenses...
  17. D

FS: Leica M Monochrom

Indeed - if I didn't get delivery of one last month I would have jumped on this! First time seeing the Monochrom at below retail, too. :)
  18. D

Sean Reid's M9/MM/M240 Comparison

This is a very interesting discussion. I have never really known or thought about the CCD vs CMOS factor until recently with the M240's release, but what I have known very intimately is whether I like the look out of a certain camera or not. I don't need to know *why* one looks better versus the...
  19. D

Positive Feedback

Seller: ark8012 Buyer: doobooloo (me) Purchased a Leica 21mm finder from Noah - item as described and shipped fast with perfect packaging! Great communication throughout as well. Thanks for making it easy, would love to do business with him again!
  20. D

Positive Feedback

Seller: NASR Buyer: doobooloo (me) Met in person in NYC to purchase a Noctilux 50/0.95 from him - and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. He was right on time for the meeting, lens was exactly as described, and we had a nice brief chat about Leica as well. What a gentleman! Thanks for...